Well-known South African DJ impregnates big titty Bbw. Then lays rape charges against her....

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Long story short:

• Chick has one night stand with dude and supposedly falls pregnant. Dude doesn't want a baby with a groupie so asks her to abort. She tries to extort him and he refuses

• Chick decides to expose him and posts screenshots explaining how she had a one night stand with the dude and is now pregnant with his kids

• BUT HERE'S THE TWIST: she may have unknowingly incriminated herself by detailing just how drunk the guy was.

DJ proceeds to lays rape charges against her :whoo:

Twitter thread with screenshots

Same thread but with the private messages between them

The woman in question:mjpls:
Mam-Diarah.jpeg

Screenshot-2021-05-26-at-15.04.47-614x1024.png

Mam-Diarah0.jpeg

Partial nudity warning.

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
That's alotta body :mjlit:
But I wish the best for ol' boy. Guys don't usually come out the victor in these types of cases.:francis:

Even if she gets off scot-free (which she probably will) I think guys (rape or not) should be able to abort all legal and financial responsibility for a kid they don't want if they can demonstrate that they offered to assist the woman with the abortion but she still decides to keep it.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Even if she gets off scot-free (which she probably will) I think guys (rape or not) should be able to abort all legal and financial responsibility for a kid they don't want if they can demonstrate that they offered to assist the woman with the abortion but she still decides to keep it.
That's a big NOPE!

And I counter with..

Why not be more fukking responsible with your genitalia?