Well-known South African DJ impregnates big titty Bbw. Then lays rape charges against her....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's a big NOPE!

And I counter with..

Why not be more fukking responsible with your genitalia?
That works both ways. But the only difference. One person has complete control over the situation once it’s all said and done. Women say “my body my choice” whether the man wants it or not. And honestly. That’s fine. But there should be something protecting the man if he doesn’t want it and she wants to proceed. And it’s not like u can be like a man is foul for feeling that way being that women literally abort(Murder) fetuses all the time and also put their babies up for adoption if they feel they aren’t equipped to be parents.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dimplez is outtchea fukking groupies raw? :francis:...
And busting inside of e'm:ohhh:

Jo'burg nikkaz :mjlol:

We don't do that in Cape Town:unimpressed:...

Unless it's a rich pawg :sadcam::pachaha:
no c00ning, but South African pawgs are finer than their Western Euro counterparts. it must be the sun. do they have koisan admixture like some black south africans?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
no c00ning, but South African pawgs are finer than their Western Euro counterparts. it must be the sun. do they have koisan admixture like some black south africans?
Yeah the Boers miscegenated with their slaves... So they're mixed with Khoi San, Malaysian etc

The young ones be super thick and shaped.
It's crazy :wow:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Also Khoi San people are black. So theres no such thing as a black person mixed with a black person. It's like a Zulu marrying a Xhosa and claiming to have mixed kids.