‘We’re killing the youth of America’: calls grow for crackdown on US gambling

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Not gon' lie. All I hear is mfs talkin' bout they parlays these days no matter where I'm at. On FB, at the barbershop, kickin' it wit fam, everybody all of a sudden deep in the trenches yellin' at Chet Holmgren to get 4 more rebounds 😂.

Edit: And what kills me is hella women I come across that are involved that ain't never watched sports a day in their life. They just want a quick come up cuz they seen BookieAD2TheStars on Twitter hit a $20 all game prop bet for $2,000 right quick not knowing he done spent prob 1-2k losing first :mjlol:
That's my thing too. A chic I mess with was trying to get me to teach her sports so she can make parlay bets. When I told her she probably won't win she got mad a me and said I was crushing her dreams. Just save that bread and go use it on something more important :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Its fukking wild to have all these gambling ads during sports games now

Yet weed is still not legalized but they ready to push this poison Damn shame
It has gotten hella quiet on several objectives that were booming just a year or two ago.

reform, weed legalization…these the ones I notice but it plenty more surely.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Gambling is a serious addiction.

I was never addicted to it but I quit because I don’t like losing money and boxing is too corrupt.

But there are people that will literally go into debt, borrow money from friends and families to fuel their gambling addiction. Plus it makes sports less enjoyable because you just want your bet to come on top.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not gon' lie. All I hear is mfs talkin' bout they parlays these days no matter where I'm at. On FB, at the barbershop, kickin' it wit fam, everybody all of a sudden deep in the trenches yellin' at Chet Holmgren to get 4 more rebounds 😂.

Edit: And what kills me is hella women I come across that are involved that ain't never watched sports a day in their life. They just want a quick come up cuz they seen BookieAD2TheStars on Twitter hit a $20 all game prop bet for $2,000 right quick not knowing he done spent prob 1-2k losing first :mjlol:
pfft, probably getting paid by the gambling companies and winds up with a profit anyway