what are the best waves products to buy off amazon

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
want to buy a brush cap and maybe som gel. what would you coli behs recommend i get off amazon? never had wavez

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
will check that out

found this

anyone know if the brush is worth buying? the problem with my hair is when i brush it it just because really straight :skip:

can't see the pic get a cqp brush or wave builder or dianne. :mjcry: i miss my waves a nikka done got locs now.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't see the pic get a cqp brush or wave builder or dianne. :mjcry: i miss my waves a nikka done got locs now.
meant to post this link

edit: for some reason i cant post links to amazon but it's a brush called
CAESARS WAVE 100BC BRUSH FOR YOUR 360 WAVES

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I used a spray bottle with some water to get mines. Soft brush and don't put the durag on too tight. My shyt was spinning. When you get the waves, stop using the durag too.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also dont get hair cuts too often as your hair gets longer it will be more curled and the brush will flatten it and make it lay down making it look like waves. I used to brush in the shower too, thats when my waves came in but i havnt done it in year. Brush like crazy, good news is once they are there they kinda stay there.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
^^^ cosign and cosign

the longer you go between haircuts the truer your waves will be. You wanna train your hair to lay down. The longer you brush for the more impactful your results will be, and you have to use the right brush depending on how much hair you have on your head at the time. After a while youll get the hang of it and you'll know what your hair needs/wants. but the key is YOU MUST BE PATIENT. What brush you use is 10x more important than what product you use

That being said....

51c6UqKu0ML._SX355_.jpg

This was my go to for years. It's really all you need as long as you're brushing properly.

71E5h1blewL._SY355_.jpg

I started using this a few months ago. Pricey but fantastic. Both can be found on amazon i believe

Use pomades/creams with all natural products only. When I started, OG's told me stay away from petroleum or other chemicals unless you want your hair to start falling out in 10 years. Dont be a statistic homie. :ufdup:

btw check out and 360Jeezy, SirCruise, Young Wavy, and 360WaveProcess on youtube they know what they talkin bout.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easy, get Double Butter Cream, its a sweet-smelling, natural, incredibly rich moisturizer that will have your hair lush.
A soft, medium, and hard brush, and a durag/Tsurag will have you set.
A rat-tail comb, and Shea Moisture shampoo are a nice addition.
Just brush and durag. Wash once every 7-10 days. Moisturize morning and night.
You'll start seeing progress by the end of the week,
I've been a waver for about 5 years, and I've gone through every little fad that's happened.