All Star
Supporter
Daps
To answer your question about brushes, I have the
Diane 8168 Soft

Diane 8118 medium

and the
Diane 8158 Hard

That hard one is pretty hard/rough dont use unless your hair gets thick/long. I usually use it once over my head and then change brushes I have a wave enforcer brush from walmart that is like medium hard, I dont know what #/type it is, I used that one to get my waves and all the shower brushing made it pretty ugly.

For products I uses Shea Moisture stuff, mainly because it doesnt give my bumbs or anything and they smell really good. It's not heap but not expensive either plus we have short hair it last awhile.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
51bVpSaAZCL._SX466_.jpg

:martin:While this answer the question, he doesnt need that shyt:scust:

OP dont buy that crap:to:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also dont get hair cuts too often as your hair gets longer it will be more curled and the brush will flatten it and make it lay down making it look like waves. I used to brush in the shower too, thats when my waves came in but i havnt done it in year. Brush like crazy, good news is once they are there they kinda stay there.
this is the only advice you need.

the longer your hair gets the harder it is to lay down so that's when the hard brush comes in effect, unless your training your hair stay far away from pomades :scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Caesar_Cherrywood.jpg
+
31fcFW9OLvL.jpg

You can go to your local beauty supply store and get any type of pomade to start..You got to train your hair to form the waves by brushing, moisturizing, and covering with a rag..the product you use isn't so important. That shea moisturize curling smoothie is the truth for wolfing tho :ohlawd:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Late...but where dudes getting carrot creme at besides Amazon now. I can't find that shyt in stores anywhere now :dahell: