What cities have potential to be the next black mecca?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its called Chicken + Beer, food is actually good breh. It's a magnet for baddies going OT or OT baddies on a layover.
:ohhh:And I didnt know he owned Strip in AS, that was my spot back in the day breh. It makes sense tho from the caliber of women I saw in C+B. You already know how some of them females are, they dont care if the food isnt good or the service bad. If a famous breh owns it, they pulling up. Strip used to be so lit when AS first opened, the women in there used to be so bad. I remember some nights it was like you wouldn't see a chick less than a 6 in there. I did some damage at that upstairs bar.

I'm looking it up now, but I think he may have been a associate or ambassador of it and not the actual owner.

That's where me and my girl had our first date :mjcry:

It was some bad hoes in there tho :steviej:

You know places like that isn't it about the food but the image you get from eating there lol

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking it up now, but I think he may have been a associate or ambassador of it and not the actual owner.

That's where me and my girl had our first date :mjcry:

It was some bad hoes in there tho :steviej:

You know places like that isn't it about the food but the image you get from eating there lol

:mjlol: I met my ex on the stairs that was right by the door breh. I jumped down and she rebuffed a breh, ran into her again at MJQ bout 2 weeks later and it was a wrap from there. Well least until about 4 years later :pachaha:

Rep + dap...I see you breh, we out here on the same shyt :russ:

Edit- rep gone?