What Could Go Wrong vol. 1: Whites Try To Block the Sun

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
In the not so latest NOPE news, apparently whites have been at it again. This time trying to tackle the bane of their existence: the sun.
:usure:
Ummmm....so they’d been doing this shyt for some years now just in case you thot I was making shyt up.
Harvard Scientists Begin Experiment To Block Out The Sun

But now, people are starting to say...gee maybe we shouldn’t fukk with one of the most important sources of nutrients, energy and life on the planet.
[URL="https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/environment/solar-geoengineering-sun-blocking-spray-climate-change-global-warming-harvard-a8817506.html%3famp"]Spray sun-blocking chemicals into atmosphere to halve global temperature, scientists say
[/URL]
No, We Shouldn't Just Block Out the Sun

I mean it’s just fukking sunlight.

What could possibly go wrong?:manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
y1beSD.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukkery is probably one of the reasons we haven't met aliens. They got cocky, thinking they know shyt, and wiped themselves out with planet-wide experiments. And now it's our turn.:ehh:
or they see us doing this shyt and decide not to land on this dumbass planet because there is no secret knowledge to be gained :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I heard of harnessing it’s energy but not blocking it...

Sounds like the beginning of Snowpiercer
“The project, called Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), will spend $3 million to test their models by launching a steerable balloon in the southwest US 20 kilometers into the stratosphere. Once the balloon is in place, it will release small particles of calcium carbonate.”
:francis:shyt is CRAZY!