What Could Go Wrong vol. 1: Whites Try To Block the Sun

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
This is so incredibly dangerous , but the fact that this got approved let’s me know the climate change situation may be worse than thought previously.

shyt must be really , really bad if this is getting the go ahead.

Our crops and weather patterns are already suffering because of climate change, why would you screw with the sun when our human behavior is the culprit :mindblown:?

nikkas is literally running out of water in other countries and y’all trying to block out the damn sun :wtf:
Even if this shyt works temporarily it will do nothing to curb the human behavior causing it in the first place, if anything give a false sense of security and strengthen their arrogance

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

As long as it's not slow and painful, it could happen tonight when I go to sleep if it was up to me, I'm over it my breh. Shyt ain't working out and even if the tide turns eventually, I genuinely don't feel like waiting on it and pushing through more shyt. Moreover there's already experiences, and time I've missed out on and simply won't get back. It is what it is
:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong?

Microsoft’s MSFT billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.