What do y'all do for your hair?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
My hair is kinda thinning out, and has become really nappy in the last year and a half. Sleep and stress may affect that.

I currently use SheaMoisture products for my hair (Shampoo and Conditioner), and started about 1 and a half years ago. Then when my hair is dry, I use Olive Oil for hair growth and shyt but no effects.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How the hell is your hair thinning and nappy at the same time :dahell:

If your hair is thinning, just cut it low. But you may just have to end up going bald if it continues to thin. Happens to the best of us :francis:Them hair products probably can’t save you. I don’t know though, I ain’t a hairologist.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I brush it regularly to keep the waves flowing and use tea tree oil to keep it moisturized and my scalp moisturized, let's jam shine and conditioning gel to keep the waves in place, and then I wear my durag to keep the waves tight.

Just to line up everything, I use a one blade razor.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
How the hell is your hair thinning and nappy at the same time :dahell:

If your hair is thinning, just cut it low. But you may just have to end up going bald if it continues to thin. Happens to the best of us :francis:Them hair products probably can’t save you. I don’t know though, I ain’t a hairologist.

I think it's that sheaMoisture shampoo I be using.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
M
My hair is kinda thinning out, and has become really nappy in the last year and a half. Sleep and stress may affect that.

I currently use SheaMoisture products for my hair (Shampoo and Conditioner), and started about 1 and a half years ago. Then when my hair is dry, I use Olive Oil for hair growth and shyt but no effects.

Might be time to see the thread on them transplants playa, it happens :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
As a bald head person fukk your thread
:pacspit:

:to:
I understand breh, no hard feelings
Don't over moisturize. Shea moisture is trash too except for the pure argan oil.

I figured. What shampoo and conditioner (if at all) do you use?
M

Might be time to see the thread on them transplants playa, it happens :francis:
I still think sleep and stress have been fukking me over. It especially started when I cut calories some years back as well.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

I still think sleep and stress have been fukking me over. It especially started when I cut calories some years back as well.

Make your own. Black Soap helps with nourishing and dealing with thinning.

Check out this Black Soap recipe. You don't want to wash your hair weekly. You don't apply directly to the scalp.

AFRICAN BLACK SOAP ON NATURAL HAIR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can't comment on your hair since I have different type of hair. But agree that lack of sleep and stress definitely have an impact. It's like the stress causes you to avoid getting the proper nutrients that your hair needs or likely damages the hair and scalp. I see you use certain products so can't recommend anything, especially not having same hair. Just can say that hopefully your stress eases a bit and your hair gets back to the way you want. Of course some of it could be from getting older. I think we all start getting thinner hair as we age.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yes, this is the first stage, denial :francis:

Hope it is stress though