What do y'all do for your hair?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I castor/ coconut oil mix and dermaroll once a week. Scalp massage every day. My scalp feels healthy. Conditioner too. I've noticed since I've gotten back on my fast I have less dead skin on my scalp which was a welcome surprise.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've been using topical Minoxidil for the past 5 months.
The difference is life changing.

If I had known about this shyt, I would have started when I was 27.

Hairline looking better today than it was 5 years ago

And for context, I only use 0.3mL a day versus the 1mL directed use (to avoid side effects)

So I could probably have even better results if I wanted to.

You do know when you stop taking that shyt, your head of hair will go back to what it was. The hustle continues.

:ufdup:

Daps
what "effect" are you looking for?
idk what you mean by nappy, so i'm not even gonna touch that
but i think genetics is the biggest factor for thickness, but you might can finesse the look somehow
my hair is pretty thick so i don't do much, but when i want that super glamourous thiccc hair look, i use a volumizing shampoo and less conditioner

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I'll PM a pic of my hair. It doesnt take product AT ALL. Care free curl and coconut or another natural oil is the only thing it likes. Care free curl is amazing! And also ORS replenishing pack $1.75 a pack, you may need 2, is a godsend!!!

Edit: nvm I cant PM it here's the side of my wash and go. I have all the hair types from 3c to 4b

20200603-105252.jpg

It’s a bit longer now. Keeping it simple has helped a lot and wetting it every day. My hair loves water!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
what "effect" are you looking for?
idk what you mean by nappy, so i'm not even gonna touch that
but i think genetics is the biggest factor for thickness, but you might can finesse the look somehow
my hair is pretty thick so i don't do much, but when i want that super glamourous thiccc hair look, i use a volumizing shampoo and less conditioner

Basically I have Kevin Durant's problem