What Do You Choose? Loneliness/Solitude Or A Woman With A Bad Energy/Questionable Past?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm coming to this realisation. I'm cool with a lot of my exes and side pieces. I just don't think commitment is for me. I just get bored and irritable easily. I really can't be around someone too often.

Anytime I'm in a relationship, it's always at its best when I only see her a few times a week. Once you're in my space every single day, I just become really stressed out. I'm sure this feeling isn't unique to me but the idea of cohabitation makes me feel claustrophobic.

If I do settle down, we will have to at the very least sleep in different rooms. It works for a lot of married couples I know.
I heard married couples who live in different houses have the best relationships. Don’t remember where I heard it, but I remember that saying.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He could just buy p*ssy once every couple of weeks and be aight

That probably not an option. Who in their right mind who is at least somewhat desirable wanna pay for sex unless they are already married....it ain't like the woman u paying actually wants to be with u and is naturally attracted to u.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That probably not an option. Who in their right mind who is at least somewhat desirable wanna pay for sex unless they are already married....it ain't like the woman u paying actually wants to be with u and is naturally attracted to u.
Somebody that doesn’t want to be in any type of relationship with a chick with bad energy

plus, I was speaking in a last resort type of situation. If he was desirable he wouldn’t only have the options of a toxic bytch or loneliness

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I'm coming to this realisation. I'm cool with a lot of my exes and side pieces. I just don't think commitment is for me. I just get bored and irritable easily. I really can't be around someone too often.

Anytime I'm in a relationship, it's always at its best when I only see her a few times a week. Once you're in my space every single day, I just become really stressed out. I'm sure this feeling isn't unique to me but the idea of cohabitation makes me feel claustrophobic.

If I do settle down, we will have to at the very least sleep in different rooms. It works for a lot of married couples I know.
Man breh. If this shyt ain't me down to a science...man. women lack accountability and self awareness. As I age, my patience has become razor thin in regards to nonsense..

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I was on it and deleted it the next hour. I didn’t see many girls on there especially bw. It might be a lot better for you since you’re in NYC.

That app has to be the lowest amount of chicks I’ve seen on any app.

I think I saw maybe 20?

Then they have some shyt where you gotta buy coffee beans or something lol.

Try it out though, those women look professional enough.

yea I was told that was my best option as a professional

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I heard married couples who live in different houses have the best relationships. Don’t remember where I heard it, but I remember that saying.
I definitely believe that. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Man breh. If this shyt ain't me down to a science...man. women lack accountability and self awareness. As I age, my patience has become razor thin in regards to nonsense..
Trust me. I made the biggest mistake when my ex moved in with me. I don't even know how it happened. It was the most subtle of gentrifications ever.

One moment she's leaving her clothes around my house (marking her territory), next thing I know she's rearranging my spice rack.:stopitslime:

I blame myself. I should've nipped that shyt in the bud but she wore me down. Had home cooked meals ready for me after work. Had my crib looking spotless. She was smart knowing my weakness. But man..

I missed coming home to an empty crib. I'd actually feel relieved when I would come home and she wasn't there. That's when I knew I had to end it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I definitely believe that. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Trust me. I made the biggest mistake when my ex moved in with me. I don't even know how it happened. It was the most subtle of gentrifications ever.

One moment she's leaving her clothes around my house (marking her territory), next thing I know she's rearranging my spice rack.:stopitslime:

I blame myself. I should've nipped that shyt in the bud but she wore me down. Had home cooked meals ready for me after work. Had my crib looking spotless. She was smart knowing my weakness. But man..

I missed coming home to an empty crib. I'd actually feel relieved when I would come home and she wasn't there. That's when I knew I had to end it.
Love the avi

:russ: