Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, no ones voting for him.
:mjtf:

Speak for yourself.

i was really impressed with his plan to strategically phase out existing student loan debt while making college more affordable. It seemed like the most realistic approach being that it’s based on income and staggered over the course of 8-10 years.

also really excited about his economic deregulation ideas and plan to expand title 1 funding in low to moderate income communities. Universal pre-K is a must and this will be a huge step towards that.

I’ll link to the policies on his campaign site and do a full bullet point write up after the Raptors game is over.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Speak for yourself.

i was really impressed with his plan to strategically phase out existing student loan debt while making college more affordable. It seemed like the most realistic approach being that it’s based on income and staggered over the course of 8-10 years.

also really excited about his economic deregulation ideas and plan to expand title 1 funding in low to moderate income communities. Universal pre-K is a must and this will be a huge step towards that.

I’ll link to the policies on his campaign site and do a full bullet point write up after the Raptors game is over.

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Speak for yourself.

You might as well vote for Biden if that's what moves you :mjlol:

Daps

Speak for yourself.

:mindblown::snoop:
Save yourself the time, we don't need it.