eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might as well vote for Biden if that's what moves you :mjlol:

Biden/Harris (while far better than trump) do not have an agenda to stop black genocide in the form of abortion. Did you know 1,000 black babies die everyday from term 1 abortions???

Every child deserves to have a birthday, that’s why I’m not supporting the Democratic Party or the Republican Party, I’m supporting the Birthday Party

A04-F719-E-A1-F4-40-C1-84-D4-7-DF8721-EECA1.png

:mindblown::snoop:
Save yourself the time, we don't need it.

God has plans to give us hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

I had lost hope with the 2 party system just like you but there are new possibilities and a lot to be excited about for our nations future my brother.

I hope y’all nikkas know I’m just fukkin around

:russ:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Biden/Harris (while far better than trump) do not have an agenda to stop black genocide in the form of abortion. Did you know 1,000 black babies die everyday from term 1 abortions???

Every child deserves to have a birthday, that’s why I’m not supporting the Democratic Party or the Republican Party, I’m supporting the Birthday Party

I’m not going to do it but you deserve rep for this

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

God has plans to give us hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

I had lost hope with the 2 party system just like you but there are new possibilities and a lot to be excited about for our nations future my brother.

I hope y’all nikkas know I’m just fukkin around

:russ:
:jbhmm:

you're fukkin around, but i'm gonna go ahead and just do this to make a quick couple milly off the raving evangelicals :ehh:
Then after a few years, pull the rug out from under them and use the money to fund the world's largest planned parenthood :myman:
It's not fraud, I just had a change of heart.:youngsabo:
brb

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

you're fukkin around, but i'm gonna go ahead and just do this to make a quick couple milly off the raving evangelicals :ehh:
Then after a few years, pull the rug out from under them and use the money to fund the world's largest planned parenthood :myman:
It's not fraud, I just had a change of heart.:youngsabo:
brb
2020 Vision
:sas2:
vision.jpg