What is going on First Take? is Stephen A Smith ok?? EDIT HE SAID HE ALMOST DIED

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why yall pick and choose which so called c00ns get sympathy? Wish Stephen A well but wish death on Candance Owen's and Charleston White?

Me and @ReturnOfJudah done got into it about the Israelite stuff in the past but atleast he consistent

Is SAS even in the same league as Candace Owens?

pull some quotes since that’s the comparison…

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why yall pick and choose which so called c00ns get sympathy? Wish Stephen A well but wish death on Candance Owen's and Charleston White?

Me and @ReturnOfJudah done got into it about the Israelite stuff in the past but atleast he consistent
Steven A has opinions we don't always agree with. but he not on an overtly anti black campaign like Candace Owens. He not gonna complain about black history month or say black people are the real racists like Candace.
his only agenda is just to be bombastic and contrarian enough to spur hearted debate and to keep people tuned in to his show.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205

Because i can’t name a time Steven a smith has encouraged the death of other black people

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Yall got different rules now. Lol SAS was on the same c00n train that yall idol created.
No. You asked a intellectually dishonest question and people answered it. Maybe don’t compare a bombastic journalist to an a black alt right political commentator and you won’t be surprised people don’t have the same energy