What is going on First Take? is Stephen A Smith ok?? EDIT HE SAID HE ALMOST DIED

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well yea you’re correct. but are you saying there isn’t levels to c00nery? Lol
Nobody I named contribute to the death of black people nor do they have power.......actually, apparently Stephen A is the one who does have power. So nah, I don't see a difference BTW the 3 mentioned

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Nobody I named contribute to the death of black people nor do they have power.......actually, apparently Stephen A is the one who does have power. So nah, I don't see a difference BTW the 3 mentioned
And I never said any of them contributed or caused it either but Candice Owens and Charleston white have both said someone who is black deserved to die and Candace Owen especially has said it to make white people feel better. can you say that about Stephen a smith? And what does being a c00n have to do with contributing to someone’s death aka literal murder or manslaughter :dahell:
candace Owens only job is to be a black mouthpiece for conservative values that’s nothing close to what sas does :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I never said any of them contributed or caused it either but Candice Owens and Charleston white have both said someone who is black deserved to die and Candace Owen especially has said it to make white people feel better. can you say that about Stephen a smith? And what does being a c00n have to do with contributing to someone’s death aka literal murder or manslaughter :dahell:
candace Owens only job is to be a black mouthpiece for conservative values that’s nothing close to what sas does :mjlol:
Yall have c00n tiers now? Cute. Put alot of energy into that