Religion/Spirituality What Is It With Atheists That They Deny Their Own Divine Origin And Power?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its obvious god exists because all things were created. Atheists have emotional reasons for non-belief. The devil tested you and you failed. Its so demonic.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
359r4r.jpg

:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You dont believe that though. You think you're special and you believe you deserve things that are good because you are you. Stop it. The media is truely powerful because you actually believed monologue from a demonic character in a demonic film. Wow.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
cool meme

Did you ms paint it yaself?
Nah, I googled it. I was looking for the "you are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world" part, but this works too.
You dont believe that though. You think you're special and you believe you deserve things that are good because you are you. Stop it. The media is truely powerful because you actually believed monologue from a demonic character in a demonic film. Wow.
Fight Club> the bible:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I googled it. I was looking for the "you are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world" part, but this works too.

Fight Club> the bible:yeshrug:

:mindblown: Using films created by demons as your bible but only using their quotes for talking points and not how you actually view life. Its no surprise we have so many lost souls out here. Its so demonic.