Religion/Spirituality What Is It With Atheists That They Deny Their Own Divine Origin And Power?

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is it with creationists and pretending to know shyt when it's plain as day that they believe in :duck: given to them by men thousands of years ago?

:bryan:

Every person is born with the knowledge of their own inherent greatness, you just choose to deny the piff.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:bryan:

Every person is born with the knowledge of their own inherent greatness, you just choose to deny the piff.

sorry but :skip:

And even if I was a theist, I'd never believe in something as silly as the bible either, im assuming you're a christian because they're always the most desperate when it comes to referencing atheists or agnostics :heh:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:childplease: all things were not created all living things were evolved

creation is finished breh.

Animals don't change species

Evolution is an unfoldment. To get better at what ones natural inclination is.

We are here to create anew with what is already made, that's our evolution.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sorry but :skip:

And even if I was a theist, I'd never believe in something as silly as the bible either, im assuming you're a christian because they're always the most desperate when it comes to referencing atheists or agnostics :heh:

What's silly is you took the wise words I wrote and refused to taste its truth and digest its knowledge and then mistook it for condemnation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How so? By acknowledging a higher being don't you deny your greatness at that point?

You have to be god to be considered great? Play your position. You sound like someone who wants a raise to ceo when you workin in the mailroom. Its so demonic.