Religion/Spirituality What Is It With Atheists That They Deny Their Own Divine Origin And Power?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its kinda funny. but way too :huhldup: to think about dudes asses gettin fukked in such a graphic way

:gag: status

Its sad that you see a graphic image when you think of that term. I just think of a bytch ass nikka. I guess your mind is in a different place compared to mine. Sad. :popcorn:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its sad that you see a graphic image when you think of that term. I just think of a bytch ass nikka. I guess your mind is in a different place compared to mine. Sad. :popcorn:

so youre gonna come with the homo imagery and act like its all good? keep that shyt to urself

:sitdown:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so youre gonna come with the homo imagery and act like its all good? keep that shyt to urself

:sitdown:
Yea pretty much and you aint gonna do shyt about it. If you do ill power bomb you. :leon:

damn.gif

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Religion gives people hope and purpose

even if the facts don't support religion the emotional need for imaginary purpose/hope is more important than facts for most people

without it mowgli would have probably committed suicide years ago

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Religion gives people hope and purpose

even if the facts don't support religion the emotional need for imaginary purpose/hope is more important than facts for most people

without it mowgli would have probably committed suicide years ago

I think is true.

I think most people can't get over the fact that our planet and universe is a mystery, so they try to make up something because they just cannot deal with not having an answer.

And most humans just cannot deal with the fact that when we pass away...thats it. We're gone. Like a candle in the wind. They are terrified of simply...not existing anymore. So here comes the belief of "Heaven". Me, on the other hand, recognize I'll be gone one day, and it can be anyday. So I live my life to the fullest everyday, live stress free, and be happy. Treating other people respectful and not doing evil things comes from me being a civilized human being, not because Im scared of some eternal fiery dungeon that doesn't exist :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I think is true.

I think most people can't get over the fact that our planet and universe is a mystery, so they try to make up something because they just cannot deal with not having an answer.

And most humans just cannot deal with the fact that when we pass away...thats it. We're gone. Like a candle in the wind. They are terrified of simply...not existing anymore. So here comes the belief of "Heaven". Me, on the other hand, recognize I'll be gone one day, and it can be anyday. So I live my life to the fullest everyday, live stress free, and be happy. Treating other people respectful and not doing evil things comes from me being a civilized human being, not because Im scared of some eternal fiery dungeon that doesn't exist :jawalrus:

truer words have never been spoken my demonic friend

:ahh: