Religion/Spirituality What Is It With Atheists That They Deny Their Own Divine Origin And Power?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That was a highly creative and witty response, friend. Furthermore, it totally wasn't an attempt to distract attention from the issue at hand, which is your sad and depraved state of being, friend.:mjpls:
Im not going to invalidate the trash in your imagination. I will Let you have those thoughts. You clearly need to release endorphins by catering to your demonic mind.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was a highly creative and witty response, friend. Furthermore, it totally wasn't an attempt to distract attention from the issue at hand, which is your sad and depraved state of being, friend.:mjpls:

It's been strongly suggested that he was sexually abused as a child by some kind of authority figure, maybe a priest or his martial arts instructor, which either led to or further complicated his confused sexuality. Everything from the bare fact of his schizophrenic posting to the specifics of the multiple personalities he manifests and the armor of lies he has built up over the years attests to trauma and repression.

It's good to know that more people are seeing him for what he is and offering him help and goodwill. Lord knows he needs it.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Im not going to invalidate the trash in your imagination. I will Let you have those thoughts. You clearly need to release endorphins by catering to your demonic mind.
Very well, friend. I tried, but I can't help those who won't help themselves.:manny:

Let us not derail the thread further out of respect for our fellow coli gentlemen, friend.:obama:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's been strongly suggested that he was sexually abused as a child by some kind of authority figure, maybe a priest or his martial arts instructor, which either led to or further complicated his confused sexuality. Everything from the bare fact of his schizophrenic posting to the specifics of the multiple personalities he manifests attests to trauma and repression.

It's good to know that more people are seeing him for what he is and offering him help and goodwill. Lord knows he needs it.

I never had a problem with you until i started talking about fakkits. Its obvious whats going on here. :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Very well, friend. I tried, but I can't help those who won't help themselves.:manny:

Let us not derail the thread further out of respect for our fellow coli gentlemen, friend.:obama:

You need the kind of help only God can provide. Hopefully though. god willing you live long enough to overcome this demonic phase of your life and enter a realm of good where people obtain Gods grace, and mercy. :obama:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never had a problem with you until i started talking about fakkits. Its obvious whats going on here. :russ:

Actually our earliest debates involved you attempting to defend Creationism, religious fanaticism, and promoting a materialistic, shallow "lifestyle." I'm not surprised that you only remember the gay stuff, but that reflects your own mindset and not reality.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's been strongly suggested that he was sexually abused as a child by some kind of authority figure, maybe a priest or his martial arts instructor, which either led to or further complicated his confused sexuality. Everything from the bare fact of his schizophrenic posting to the specifics of the multiple personalities he manifests and the armor of lies he has built up over the years attests to trauma and repression.

That was weird when I made a crack about him getting raped by a karate instructor and he spazzed out and went from his usual back and forth e-beefing to sounding legitimately upset and following me around for days talking about my wife and trying to be as disrespectful as possible.

Mowgli sorry if I struck a personal chord there. I was just fukking with you. I didn't mean to cause any traumatic memories to resurface.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Actually our earliest debates involved you attempting to defend Creationism, religious fanaticism, and promoting a materialistic, shallow "lifestyle." I'm not surprised that you only remember the gay stuff, but that reflects your own mindset and not reality.

You remember it your way, ill remember the truth sad. Talks of God lead to all this. Demons really have a firm grip on your mentality. Really opened a pandoras box for you to cosign a whos who of demonic filth just to disrespect me. :manny: I guess thats just how you were raised.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
thumbnail.aspx

fixed.