Religion/Spirituality What Is It With Atheists That They Deny Their Own Divine Origin And Power?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Another reason atheists deny god is because of issues in their own homes. Many of them comes from homes where their own fathers emasculated them, were themselves emasculated or were absent. Its hard to believe in the concept of an almighty father when their own father was a dirt bag, bytch, or a non-believer. Its so demonic. :dwillhuh:

What part of God's plan is being 35 shacked up with a chick having kids out of wedlock? I must've missed that verse in Sunday school.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What part of God's plan is being 35 shacked up with a chick having kids out of wedlock? I must've missed that verse in Sunday school.

Worry about yourself. Lord knows how many men your poor wife got trashed by before you put a ring on it. :skip: Was it a, white wedding. :russ: Shoulda kept it holier and found u a virgin but hey, we all fall short in Gods sight. Theres only his grace.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The only way to get the 4 atheists in this thread to sit down and have a proper discussion is to turn a sitting stool upside down.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Another reason atheists deny god is because of issues in their own homes. Many of them comes from homes where their own fathers emasculated them, were themselves emasculated or were absent. Its hard to believe in the concept of an almighty father when their own father was a dirt bag, bytch, or a non-believer. Its so demonic. :dwillhuh:
Stop projecting your demonic insecurities on others, friend.:ufdup:
You know damn well the reason you look to some absentee, bearded father figure in the sky is because your biological father was either a weak man or completely absent from your life.

Instead of taking your frustrations out on others like a demon and hiding behind a veil of false-righteousness, you should look inwards for strength and try to better yourself and your life, friend.
Two hands working acomplish more than a million hands clasped in prayer, friend.

Oh, and let go of the guilt and self-loathing and try to come to terms with your homosexuality in a healthy way, friend.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop projecting your demonic insecurities on others, friend.:ufdup:
You know damn well the reason you look to some absentee, bearded father figure in the sky is because your biological father was either a weak man or completely absent from your life.

Instead of taking your frustrations on others like a demon and hiding behind a veil of false-righteousness, you should look inwards for strength and try to better yourself and your life, friend.
Two hands working acomplish more than a million hands clasped in prayer, friend.

Oh, and let go of the guilt and self-loathing and try to come to terms with your homosexuality in a healthy way, friend.

Most people on the planet who believe in God have fathers that are in their lifes. The destruction of the family is a new phenom and people have been passionate about god with their families (fathers included) for milleniums. You arent making sense here.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Most people on the planet who believe in God have fathers that are in their lifes. The destruction of the family is a new phenom and people have been passionate about god with their families (fathers included) for milleniums. You arent making sense here.
I am very happy for them, friend. But don't try to bait and switch. I'm talking about you specifically, friend, not about "most people on the planet who believe in God". I have no problem with them, friend.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am very happy for them, friend. But don't try to bait and switch. I'm talking about you specifically, friend, not about "most people on the planet who believe in God". I have no problem with them, friend.
So are you asking me if im close to my father or are you telling me that im not? I dont like when people fish for information by making statements im supposed to challenge by giving up information. You dont really know, you should ask. :yeshrug:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Atheism is growing everyday, alot of people are coming to their senses.

I have no problem or remorse calling someone who believes in a book full of the ridiculous fairy tale like shyt in all these bibles a drooling retard.

I have alot more respect for agnostics

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
So are you asking me if im close to my father or are you telling me that im not? I dont like when people fish for information by making statements im supposed to challenge by giving up information. You dont really know, you should ask. :yeshrug:
I know you're not close to your father and are a closet homosexual, friend. I quickly inferred that from your behaviour.

What I am doing, friend, is telling you to let go of the poisonous thoughts and emotions, stop looking to god for help and look inwards instead. Strive to better yourself and most important of all, learn to love yourself, friend.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know you're not close to your father and are a closet homosexual, friend. I quickly inferred that from your behaviour.

Well you must be on drugs because from your thoughts im going to infer that you're out of your mind. :heh:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
That was a highly creative and witty response, friend. Furthermore, it totally wasn't an attempt to distract attention from the issue at hand, which is your sad and depraved state of being, friend.:mjpls: