What is it with c00ns and bad hairlines ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Some people will say that the reasons lot of c00ns have fukked up hairlines is because a lot of them are around white people all the time or live around mostly around CAC's. But that's not a legit excuse because their are black people such as relatives that could tell them, that their hair line is messed up.

I don't get it, I could never walk around with a bad hairline my shyt has to be on point. And I'm pretty sure they go to the barbershop to get their hair so why doesn't the barber do something about these c00ns bad hairlines? I used to think when people said that a lot of c00ns they were blowing smoke but over the last year or true I have learned this is true.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I been said that if you are black and don't give a fukk about your hair line or hair

Step N fetchit

LZiYaRV.jpg

G9J9A1Q.jpg

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Black Barbershops are like cryptonite to c00ns. I had a service call at a popular white barbershop a few years back. More than a few black dudes in there, it surprised the shyt out of me too.
Every last one of them avoided eye contact with me, and eachother. One dude went there and purposely asked the barber to skip the lining :what: said the clippers irritates his skin :deadmanny: