What is it with c00ns and bad hairlines ?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah I have noticed that. There's this black conservative running for Congress in the Houston metroplex who has a fukked up hairline. Big time Trump supporter, married to a white woman, career army guy, etc. fukked up hairline from all the commercials I've seen him in.

A lot of them don't date/marry black women and don't really associate with black people and since white people don't really care about it they don't. :pachaha:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I’ve noticed c00n facial features/bone structure too.

but y’all ain’t ready for that:sas2:

GENETIC c00nING!:bryan:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Imma put myself out there. Sometimes it’s difficult to distinguish between culture and respectability politics.

Like our women wear weave to appear less intimidating to the cac eye.

But I don’t look at lineups the same way. I got freeform locs, but i’d be lying to u if I told u I didn’t miss a fresh line up back when I got my locs twisted.

That Obama meme ain’t cappin at all.

I felt single asf (was in a relationship at the time) every time I got a fresh lineup.

That shyt turn a nikka into a real life super hero. Cheekbones jumpin out the face and allat. Beard on super villain.

Iight, im bout to take a trip back to da hood. Back to da hood a thangz :wow:

But I do be worried about the ole man hairline chasedown block. Nikkas who overgroom sometimes pay the cost to be the boss. :yeshrug:

Not always tho. Yeezy and Hov still got that first round draft pick hairline :wow:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Breh I been said that if you are black and don't give a fukk about your hair line or hair

Step N fetchit

LZiYaRV.jpg

G9J9A1Q.jpg

"Tried this whole line up thing"

:gucci:

:dwillhuh:

:hhh: