What Is The Best Physique An All Lifetime Natural Black Men Can Achieve?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lifetime natural (never taken any type of drugs, hormones or steroids in their lives).

In the bodybuilding community there are literally only a handful of lifetime naturals like Scott Herman. But even then some people claim that he's been on something at least once before.

Even the hodge twins started taking sh when they weren't getting gains like that.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Bro it’s all about your: genetics, your diet, caloric intake, whether you’re lifting heavy with low reps, or light with high reps or just calisthenics, or both.... are u progressing and making it more difficult, the amount of cardio youre doing or not doing, and the amount of times u train in a week.... u gotta decide that bro... it’s all on u

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bro it’s all about your: genetics, your diet, caloric intake, whether you’re lifting heavy with low reps, or light with high reps or just calisthenics, or both.... are u progressing and making it more difficult, the amount of cardio youre doing or not doing, and the amount of times u train in a week.... u gotta decide that bro... it’s all on u
:snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Genetics really do play a major part though
I have good genetics. My body is already naturally lean and muscular without touching a single weight.

I bust my azz in the gym more than the vast majority of guys in there but I gotta work on my diet.

I just need to start doing certain body parts twice a week as my muscles are used to the different workouts I've been throwing at it.

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Most men with nice physiques DO NOT uses enhancement drugs, especially if they don't compete in fitness competitions. Eat and train for your goals and you'll reach them, but it will take time. Pictures are also "deceiving", because often people with nice physiques know how to photograph their bodies in the right light to enhance their cuts and there's absolutely not shame in that.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

He's right though. you gotta figure out whether you're bodybuilding or power lifting. Do you wanna be strong? Or just look strong?

Anyways just to throw a name out there Shannon Sharpe is natural. Just shoot for that after decades of work :lolbron:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
It’s not an overnight thing .... it’s gotta be a lifestyle change if u really want an IMPRESSIVE physique... most of these people u see running to the gym in April, hoping they’ll be in prime shape by May are just shytting themselves... they’ll make progress and get some results sure..... but hardly any of them are gonna build an IMPRESSIVE physique or turn heads after only a month or two.

With that being said, start now with a RECOMPT.... keep your daily calories around 2,000.... if u go lower than that u will lose weight but you’ll probably lose a lot of muscle especially if you’re doing a lot of cardio..... so stay around 1700-2000 calories.... if u go above that then do MORE cardio.... on days u hit the weights get your healthy carbohydrates and fats in.... on days they youre only doing cardio, do a low carb diet.... this is called CARB CYCLING....

as far as resistance training goes, have two days a week where u lift light but a lot of reps (5 X 10 or 4 X 15) and have one day for strictly calisthenics (pushups, dips, tricepp dips, pull-ups, planks etc.) But do a lot of them. Have one day a week where u lift as heavy as u can with low reps (5x5 or 3X8)

Add your cardio in 3 days a week... but no more than 4... watch your diet. Drink a gallon of water a day, take a zinc and D3 supplement to keep your testosterone up and give it at least 6-12 weeks and I GUARANTEE you’ll be a happy camper... hope this helps Lil buddy

:jawalrus: