What Is The Best Physique An All Lifetime Natural Black Men Can Achieve?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Look up natural bodybuilding. No steroids use. They are muscular and cut, but not even close to size in terms of mass.
What search engine are you using?! Cause when you look that up you get a bunch of bodybuilders who claim that they are natural when they aren't.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you're powerlifting I assume you are doing low rep schemes and concentrating on developing quick twitch fibers. Stuff like that increases the concentration of mitochondria in your cells.

Bodybuilders put more emphasis on time under tension. More reps per set, negative reps, etc, etc. You won't get the explosiveness of powerlifting but you'll stimulate growth factors for cellular growth in your muscles.

So watchu trying to do breh? You want that explosiveness or them Shannon Sharpe muscles. :mjgrin:
Nikka I want both.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No if u want to ONLY do calisthenics, that’s fine but make sure your diet is correct.... have low carbs on your rest days and up the carbs a little bit on days u workout... you have to do high volume (lots of reps and sets) if you are ONLY doing calisthenics... work to failure every time... calisthenics u can do a bit more often then weights. You can do them 5 or 6 days out the week once u get your recovery time good... and to REALLY overload the muscle u can do 2 a days... twice a week.
I disagree with the part about high volume calisthenics. I did strictly calisthenics movement workouts for about 4 years straight . I found a way to replicate the "heavy day" "light day" pattern that I used when l was lifting.
On the heavy day...for more resistance I would do calisthenic movements in mechanically disadvantaged positions.
An example of mech. disadvantaged position is the simple wall pushup,,,,,feet flat against a wall.....body like this

1.-wall-pushup-420x420_0.jpg

Doing 3-4 sets of these > person doing multiple sets of standard pushups.

There are ways to make simple dips, pullups MUCH more difficult to do..using just your body positioning.

And then heavy duty bands, weights vests,chains to kick it up a notch.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I disagree with the part about high volume calisthenics. I did strictly calisthenics movement workouts for about 4 years straight . I found a way to replicate the "heavy day" "light day" pattern that I used when l was lifting.
On the heavy day...for more resistance I would do calisthenic movements in mechanically disadvantaged positions.
An example of mech. disadvantaged position is the simple wall pushup,,,,,feet flat against a wall.....body like this

1.-wall-pushup-420x420_0.jpg

Doing 3-4 sets of these > person doing multiple sets of standard pushups.

There are ways to make simple dips, pullups MUCH more difficult to do..using just your body positioning.

And then heavy duty bands, weights vests,chains to kick it up a notch.

You are correct but many people who do calisthenics just wanna stick to the normal movements... a lot of people don’t mind doing more complicated motions...But many don’t wanna do a bunch of super complex looking movements... they just wanna keep it simple.I once did 500 push ups a day and 60 pull-ups a day 5 days a week..... after about 3 weeks nikkas was looking at me like “damn bro u look like u been hitting the weights u looking good right now no homo”

:patrice:

and whole time, all I was doing was high volume pull-ups and push ups.... at this point I hadn’t even added the weight vest yet.... there’s many different ways to get to the finish line breh....yes he can take your advice as well, being as tho u said nothing wrong but taking a simple jail approach (high volume calisthenics) will get him plenty right as well and that will be the best approach if he wants to really increase his work capacity