What is the greatest rapper clothing line?

What is the greatest rapper clothing line?

• Wu Wear

• Sean John

• RocaWear

• G-Unit Clothing

• BBC Ice Cream *Pause*

• YEEZY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Has to be either Billionaire Boys Club or Yeezy just in terms of their cultural impacts.

I'd maybe make an argument for Sean John as the designers that left went on to form Public School.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
f916d00b6f0ebb75f3b85754f8c1c779.jpg

:troll:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd say Sean Jean for longevity. But Wu Wear and Rocawear is what I'd wear

Thats the top 3

-Wu Wear had some quality material.

-There was a time when every where u looked everyone was rocking Rockawear. I'll never forget that. Rocawear hands down was the biggest one that I remember.

-Sean John took it to the next level when it wen casual

Daps
Rappers are only good at rapping all that extra shot is for the birds tbh. Besides some merch the whole clothing line shyt was a dub. Leave the designing to the designers. How hard is it to Stay in Yo Lane

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I hate to be the one to say this cuz I love my people, but the only way to have a successful clothing line is not cater it strictly to black people and urban fashion, because black people change their fashion from year to hear. What's hot in january may not be hot by november. If you're a rapper, start a clothing line, don't put your name on it and stay in the background, and have that stuff in Belk, Macy's, whatever, but DO NOT market to the hood cuz you won't last long.