What is the greatest rapper clothing line?

What is the greatest rapper clothing line?

• Wu Wear

• Sean John

• RocaWear

• G-Unit Clothing

• BBC Ice Cream *Pause*

• YEEZY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Sean John has nice stuff that I'd wear everyday, it isn't too gaudy

As far as most popular, it's a tie between Sean John & Rocawear

A lot of people wear SJ (it's in every department store lol) but its logo isn't on everything so you may not notice.

Rocawear was just massive, at one point in the mid 00s EVERYBODY was wearing it. You couldn't miss that corny ass logo at school/the mall/etc. But it didn't last as long as Sean John

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Rocawear really improved they designs in the late 2000's.
Sean John was better in the early 2000's i think.

I had 2 Rocawear shirts and a pair of jeans. Them jeans wasn't even really baggy neither. That was 2012/2013.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I got pulled aside by a cop in high school and made to change my clothes bc I was wearing Sean John and it was "gang related." :francis::stopitslime::mjpls:

Even after school they made me wear the shirt inside out bc I was on school grounds :why:. We didn't have a dress code at the time either :mjpls:. To this day the picture they took of me is used as the "gang member wearing Sean John" in th student dress code handbook :snoop:

Best part was when I got home and my mom questioned why I was wearing my shirt inside out. She was FURIOUS :pachaha:. She took all my clothes out of my closet and drove up to the school, walked in to the office, and asked to see the principal so he could explain to her what exactly was "gang related" :usure:.

Salute mom, you always held me down:wow::blessed::salute::to:.

All that to say this: Sean John was cool, Rocawear may have been more prolific :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
twista.jpg

xxl-Chamillionaire.jpg

Had potential if the logo was more discreet & didn't have Pac's face plastered over everything.

I used to like some of the designs.