What is the WORST thing Marvel could do with the MCU X-men reboot?

Worst way to introduce X-men?

• Making the franchise all about Wolverine... AGAIN

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • Nerfing the rest of the team... AGAIN

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Pushing wack characters like Mystique because of star power... AGAIN

Votes: 32 27.6%
  • Disrespecting the real X-men leaders (Cyclops and Storm)... AGAIN

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Overusing Magneto... AGAIN

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Bringing the Phoenix back... AGAIN

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Neglecting Gambit... AGAIN

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Messing up the timeline... AGAIN

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Making all their movies with no plan... AGAIN

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Bringing Bryan Singer and the rest of the FOX writers/directors back... AGAIN

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Ignoring the comics altogethter... AGAIN

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Preaching equality but still killing off all the brehs... AGAIN (RIP Darwin)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Following the modern era instead of the Chris Claremont run (1975-1991)

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Sabotaging the X-men just to prop up the Avengers

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I'm against him included at all, but no matter how I view it, that's all casuals know..especially after 7 movies. They're not gonna have an X-Men movie without Prof X. Or you can say they won't have one without Magneto, which of course brings in Prof X by default.

I agree that’s why I said the first two movies. As if they come in later people will be fine with them in smaller roles as the foundation of these new movies would not have been built around them.

That would work if it hasn’t been established that Shield/Hydra had a watch list, with even freaking Dr Strange on it and he wasn’t even all that active yet. You think Hydra would have just let Mutants slip by without establishing them as a threat to wipe out? The Eternals worked because they hadn’t been active for centuries. Spider-Man was just starting out so made sense, but the X Men are a group of people with obvious displayed powers they have to be introduced smartly. And first Class was a horrible X- Men origin I hope they wipe that shyt from existence, worst first time ever. Just bring in either the OG 5 or go big and do the Giant Size team.

Breh all they have to say is something to the effect of: The X-Men used Cerebro to mind wipe people of the existence of Mutants and Mutant related incidents when they happened. The X-Men no longer have this technology so now people know about Mutants.

Breh regardless of what you thought about First Class it was still an X-Men origin story. What is the point wasting a movie to do that storyline again?:what:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I agree that’s why I said the first two movies. As if they come in later people will be fine with them in smaller roles as the foundation of these new movies would not have been built around them.

Breh all they have to say is something to the effect of: The X-Men used Cerebro to mind wipe people of the existence of Mutants and Mutant related incidents when they happened. The X-Men no longer have this technology so now people know about Mutants.

Breh regardless of what you thought about First Class it was still an X-Men origin story. What is the point wasting a movie to do that storyline again?:what:
It’s not a waste of they tell it differently and do it write. Not that BS with Xavier and Magneto recruiting together. I have no problem with the team already being formed, but maybe they haven’t seen any action yet because Xavier was training them. Though I do like your cerebro idea, I just wish/hope they wash away all of the Fox storylines

with how Disney works I wouldn’t be surprised to see them use the animated team from X Men 97 since they like familiarity across their IP’s

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It’s not a waste of they tell it differently and do it write. Not that BS with Xavier and Magneto recruiting together. I have no problem with the team already being formed, but maybe they haven’t seen any action yet because Xavier was training them. Though I do like your cerebro idea, I just wish/hope they wash away all of the Fox storylines

with how Disney works I wouldn’t be surprised to see them use the animated team from X Men 97 since they like familiarity across their IP’s

Breh mcu X-MEN will most likely just be a 3 movie franchise with the initial cast that they use. There is no point wasting one movie to re-do an origin story movie that's already been done and ultimately adds nothing to the mcu. Actors also get older, start charging higher and get tired of playing certain characters. Which is why you do the big storylines/events as soon as you can.

We're trying to get to an Avengers vs X-MEN storyline/movie as soon as possible.

If you ask Kevin Feige when he should have initially done Civil War, he would tell you it should have been Avengers 2 in 2015 which is why he ended crowbarring that storyline into Captain America 3 a year later.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The first X Men movie without Proffesor X:stopitslime:

Might as well call that shyt Mutants. That's his squad. He's the Jerry Jones of Dem Boys

I don't care if they end up doing the Phoenix Saga. I actually would like it since Marvel could use more galactic characters.

They can keep the whole cast, recast some, recast all. I can't really decide. The only person they 100% need to keep is Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

I honestly think the best way to do this is to do smaller movies in between large event movies for the X Men. That way we get to see everyone with plenty of screen time and they can have a big Hollywood budget. If Disney+ picks it up with Moon Knight then yea you can have those movies as TV series.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I just hope they don’t start off fighting ppl like Magneto/Apocalypse aka ppl we seen already.

Have them take on REAL LEGIT Sentinels/Anti Mutant hate groups

Have em fight the Hellfire Club

Fight Mr. Sinister

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the Fantastic Four are all but confirmed to be getting a movie, I’m really thinking they’d be better off making an X-men series on Disney+ with a Game of Thrones-level budget.

The first season could be 6 to 8 episodes. Either start with the O5 (Jean, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, and Iceman) or start with Giant Sized X-men #1 as the basis for that first season.

For example:
• Episode 1: The O5 are high school seniors who have been students of Xavier for the last several years. They end up facing the ultimate test when Magneto attacks Cape Citadel for the first time (basically the plot of the first issue)

• Episode 2: After the Magneto attack, the first sentinels are developed to hunt mutants. The episode ends with the O5 against the sentinels.

• Episode 3: O5 vs the Juggernaut. Give some perspective on Juggernauts past with Professor X. Havok and Polaris are are introduced in this episode.

Episode 4: Rematch—The O5 (plus Havok and Polaris) do battle with Magneto and his brotherhood of evil mutants. After this episode, there is a four year timeskip.

(timeskip)

• Episode 5 and 6: Professor X and Cyclops recruit a new team (Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler) to rescue the OG X-men from the clutches of the sentinels.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The worst thing Marvel can do is listen to twitter and specifically TFR Coli :heh:

Phase 4 is filled with so many if not all their past phase wishes from complaints, suggestions, and advice and we see where that lead us:mjlol:

TFR needs to take accountability for Phase 4 and hold it

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All of the options. 3 isn’t enough. I don’t even fukk with Cyclops but the disrespect they constantly show him is ridiculous. Gambit and Storm are dope and need to be displayed correctly. Rogue needs to be powered all the way up and get somebody to do the southern accent right and introduce Sinister.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
  • x-people/no x-men name (bonus points if the x-men name is quipped about as being sexist)
  • fukking up casting

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Call it Foundational Mutant Americans and have Bishop lead the team.

I heard Giancarlo Esposito gonna play Professor X on some real shyt. I'm here for that

Last edited: