What keeps so many black men out of the trades??

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
not a sexy job :manny:
Some guys actually have this thought process even though they'll eventually lie to thots.

If it's not something they know and have family members to help them out and guide their path one too many hickups is enough to take the "conventional path" of a 4 year college.

True.
But some plumbers eat like doctors.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
2 Black dudes i know live on my street be making some good money doing carpentry, home improvement jobs..

We live in a world that too many nikkas want a quick buck fast

It's like nikkas will say no to investments cause it might take 5 years for a return and place their hopes into the lottery everyday in hopes of quick cash

Where do you live ?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
True.
But some plumbers eat like doctors.
Yeah but a lot of women will still be like
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

when you say plumber. Now, if you say business owner or some other term it would be fine later.

Daps
And just how many Black people do you see working there?

Exactly.

That same mentality that 'Job A is superior to Job B' is why you don't see more Black men in those occupations.

I work for an HVAC Contractor and there are 8 of us there. The rest of the company is Caucasian and 2 Mexicans. 40 people total.​
:patrice: I feel where you're coming from but that's 20% black.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but a lot of women will still be like
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

when you say plumber. Now, if you say business owner or some other term it would be fine later.

Ehh, you will have little problem finding a girlfriend as a 25-30 year old plumber making $ 75,000 a year.

Its plenty of jobless Nigggas with broads.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
the system doesn't want Americans of any stipe to do trades, it wants them to take out debt to get a worthless bachelors degree

it is going to bankrupt society in a dozen years but right now these old cacs like Betsy Devos are :eat: off of interest payments that are getting auto deducted from pay checks.. with no option to even file personal bankruptcy if you wanted

it's so demonic brehs :sitdown: