What pisses you off at the gym

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For me, its new years time, all these here today gone tomorrow people joining just to be gone next week. Also finishing up your last rep, you see the next machine/iso, or bench thats available ready to use. Then as you finish your rep, someone takes it while you're on the way there :mad:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People running around the locker room naked (and it's always white dudes that do this)

People leaving their sweat all over the benches :smh:

When I'm in the locker room, I'm walking with tunnel vision, making sure I don't look left or right, like damn, nikkas can't just shower in their homes after a workout?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When I'm in the locker room, I'm walking with tunnel vision, making sure I don't look left or right, like damn, nikkas can't just shower in their homes after a workout?

At my 24 hour they got the showers stupid separated so you gotta really be a faggit to walk from wayyyyyyyy over near the showers to the locker area.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sees group of people hogging the one power rack in the gym*

*sees them doing pullups, shrugs, curls and 2 inch squats*

:wow:

:pacspit: :damn:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Cats who put 3 tens on each side of the weight rack with a 25 and a 5. Like damn bruh you the one hoggin all the damn 10's. YOu man, Stop it man.

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
At my 24 hour they got the showers stupid separated so you gotta really be a faggit to walk from wayyyyyyyy over near the showers to the locker area.

The 24 I go to, the shower is right next to the door that leads to the sauna and steamroom, I have no choice but to stay with the tunnel vision.

Another thing that pisses me off is people hogging up different areas at the same time, talking about "I got 2 more" but you see them on another machine

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
N1ggas talkin for 5 minutes between sets on the bench. Like bruh, dont be scared of that weight. Hit that sh1t and KIM!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People who only come to the gym to socialize, and while their friend works out on one machine they wanna sit on the machine next to them and talk like nobody needs that machine :dry:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Skinnier/flabbier dudes watching your eyes in the mirror watching your physique.

People doing high weight and horrible form then they :mjpls: at you when you do lesser weight with perfect form.

Sweaty nikkas not cleaning after themselves...:beli:

Fat nikkas who bench press a couple of times then roll out....I swear fat nikkas only bench press.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
idiots that do circuit training and take up half the damm gym. fukk off with that bullshyt, you dont need to take up a rack, a cable station and the leg extension & curl machine all at the same time you a$$hole.

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
idiots that do circuit training and take up half the damm gym. fukk off with that bullshyt, you dont need to take up a rack, a cable station and the leg extension & curl machine all at the same time you a$$hole.

This is what makes me want to kill somebody, shyt is always happening at my gym