What pisses you off at the gym

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Dudes coming out the shower and dripping all over the locker room floor. I gotta manuever around puddles and shyt to get changed. Theres a sign in the there clear as day asking people to dry off BEFORE they leave the shower area.

And I don't play that circuit training shyt. I tell dude Im working in. Luckily we don’t have any big Debo looking mon fukkers in there so I can do so without getting my ass beat :smugfavre:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
1. Someone farting nasty farts and passing by while you are trying to weight lift.

2. You plan on working on legs and all racks are taken up when you arrive. You spend some time on calf raise machine until someone finishes.

3. You see some (99% of the time white) dude with 405 lbs or more on the barbell in the squat rack. Eight big 45 lbs plates slapped on... wowwee...

But, he's got skinny quads and hams... :beli:

He's puts on his totally awesome knee wraps and his tightens up his totally awesome 13mm leather belt, he unracks the barbell, steps back, and squats like 3 inches deep, comes back up, eyes closed, grunting like he's moving a mountain, continues with 9 more reps, finishes it off, and yells WOOO!!!! ... and his "bro" who was spotting him slaps him some skin. Seriously.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
N1ggas talkin for 5 minutes between sets on the bench. Like bruh, dont be scared of that weight. Hit that sh1t and KIM!

People who only come to the gym to socialize, and while their friend works out on one machine they wanna sit on the machine next to them and talk like nobody needs that machine :dry:

Hate this shyt. I was at the gym yesterday and these three people (2 dudes and a girl) were doing power cleans with like 50 or so at most on the bar. Now nothing wrong with that, you want to get the form down and everything.

But when I can do good mornings, seated calf raises and a full leg press set and you're STILL doing those fukking power cleans, then you're talking too much, even with 3 people.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
People that ask if they can get in between your sets.

People that use the machines as coat racks.

People that hang around or rest on a machine they aren't using.

People that gotta scream loud as hell like they're lifting a boulder but when you look they're lifting the same amount or less that you were and you didn't make a peep while lifting it.

People that just drop plates on the fukking ground. I fukkign hate that the most. One day I'm going to go off on someone for that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People running around the locker room naked (and it's always white dudes that do this)

People leaving their sweat all over the benches :smh:

Man, there is no reason for any dude to be naked in the locker room for as long as these dudes are.

I swear, I walked in the locker room this one time, and this old white dude was standing in the mirror with his damn towel on his shoulders with nothing else on...

:dwillhuh:

He in the mirror putting on deodorant and shyt. I'm like what the fukk.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand when the gym just has weights all over the damn place. My local LA Fitness just has shyt all over the place.

It's like I can't even blame the staff cause the damn members just don't give a fukk, so the staff was prolly like fukk it too. You got plates just all over the gym, I try and put my stuff up when I'm done, but damn.

Bro?

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People that ask if they can get in between your sets.

People that use the machines as coat racks.

People that hang around or rest on a machine they aren't using.

People that gotta scream loud as hell like they're lifting a boulder but when you look they're lifting the same amount or less that you were and you didn't make a peep while lifting it.

People that just drop plates on the fukking ground. I fukkign hate that the most. One day I'm going to go off on someone for that.
:wtf:
fukk that. If I need to use that machine/ bench/ rack, I'm working in. I'm not gonna stand there and watch you rest.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
nikkas walkin around naked like its all good
sweating up the bench & not wiping it down when they finished.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas not putting weights back
nikkas fukking around in the boxing area
nikkas walking around in the gym locker room butt ass naked; some will even try to talk to you
walking on the treadmill while reading something...if you can read the words clearly you're not doing shyt

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas walkin around naked like its all good
sweating up the bench & not wiping it down when they finished.

Breh they have a little wet wipe dispenser every 5 feet in my gym and nobody uses them.

I bring my own towel to lay on and I still hit the equipment with a wet wipe when I'm done.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hate fat girls holding on to the tread mill withe the incline and speed all the way up!:birdman:

I hate old ass dude with sleevless shirts flexing in the mirror.:skip:

I hate dirty nikkas that never wipe down equipment :manny:

I hate that one nikka in the gym that wears the same fukking outfit every time you see him. :scusthov:

I hate ex fat ass football players that come in the gym stack up like 4 45's on one side and bench 3 times. Then they look at you like they doing something but whole time they are fat ass fukk. Like dude how bout you take down the weight do more reps and get on that cardio withcha fat ass.:dead:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lap lane hoggers (swimming) if you've been swimming for an hour ...all the other lanes are taken and you see me waiting ...wrap it up pls. or i'm jumping in and we're about to "share that lane". :sitdown:

lounging on circuit equipment i need to use. a fews min to handle your biz and on to the next pls. not half hour per machine

chicks trekking water all over the locker room floor...haven't had this problem since i left 24 tho....my gym now has carpet. :win: