What was your finishers when backyard wrestling as a kid?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
mines was a modified shinlock I created myself

ankle-lock-340x230.jpg

Walls of Jericho
jerichowalls2.jpg

And the Sweet Chin Music
RashRapidGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man I use to always want a trampoline :mjcry:

One of my friends legit jumped off his roof into a trampoline doing crazy shyt , it’s crazy how young we were and how easily we could’ve died , like suoer easily
That’s exactly where we did our bullshyt

My homie had a huge trampoline and we would always be over there bullshytttin

Play WWF wrestling or we would bring the bball goal out ghere and be shooting/ dunking off it..

Good times

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Childhood was mostly street basketball, sideline kill football (our street had grass hills on the side, so if you get caught by the sidline tackling is encouraged), and backyard wrestling

Then if we was inside it was mario kart, crash bandicoot racing, or just watching DBZ. We would literally stop everything we was doing outside to go pile in the living room for DBZ

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
That’s exactly where we did our bullshyt

My homie had a huge trampoline and we would always be over there bullshytttin

Play WWF wrestling or we would bring the bball goal out ghere and be shooting/ dunking off it..

Good times
My friend had a actual WWF championship :ohhh:I use to think that shyt was HARD !!!
I miss those trampoline days , we use to do crazy moves:mjcry: I use to think HBK was legendary as fukk since he was a hidden character in all the video games :mjcry: I hit my friends brother with a sweet chin music one time , that shyt was felt good:feedme:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My friend had a actual WWF championship :ohhh:I use to think that shyt was HARD !!!
I miss those trampoline days , we use to do crazy moves:mjcry: I use to think HBK was legendary as fukk since he was a hidden character in all the video games :mjcry: I hit my friends brother with a sweet chin music one time , that shyt was felt good:feedme:
We all had made up belts out of cardboard boxes..

I had the intercontinental belt:jawalrus:

We would even play wrestle for each others belts during breaks in school (we was in like middle school at the time so we was young and dumb).

We even did promos:mjlol:

I hit the pedigree on my lil brother once and busted his nose:mjlol: