What was your finishers when backyard wrestling as a kid?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
In highschool the RKO became the most dangerous move in the hallways:wow:.

All these other moves involve you doing some selling,and i wish a nikka would have kicked me in the chin. With the RKO all it took was some leverage ,catching somebody off guard in a akward position.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Sharpshooter
tenor.gif

or

Perfect Plex
FixedBothGoa-small.gif

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
In football practice I use to legit imagine I was Goldberg sometimes :whoo:

Instead of tackling people I would legit spear them:ohlawd: I didn’t take sports serious so all I was trying to do was hurt them:salute:

I use to run straight at them , spear them , and drop them like nothing :ahh:shyt wasted mad energy but did damage :ahh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jackknife powerbomb. :mjgrin: big daddy cool style. :mjgrin: as skinny as I was, I loved to throw folks straight to bushes for impact after hoisting them right on my back :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In highschool the RKO became the most dangerous move in the hallways:wow:.

All these other moves involve you doing some selling,and i wish a nikka would have kicked me in the chin. With the RKO all it took was some leverage ,catching somebody off guard in a akward position.
nikka most of the time we was selling

That move was selling too.. i wish a nikka would try to actually hurt someone he’d get that ass whipped foreal quickly.

And its called the Diamond Cutter:ufdup:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My move was the Jacknife powerbomb. :shaq: and if it was a good day, you would have literally got thrown in the bushes. Those bushes had thorns too. :lolbron: luckily, none of us got hurt.

We used to do it all sharpshooters, sweet chin music, cross face cripplers, figure 4 leg locks, tombstones and everything. Only thing we didn't do were those flipping moves. As kids, we were bugging and we did this out in front street too. Not the actual street but right in the front of the house/apartment or what have you. Not the backyard.

Last edited: