What Will You Do DIFFERENTLY In 2017 That You Didn't Do In 2016?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I wanted to make a more uplifting thread :jawalrus: This isn't really New Year's Resolutions because people break those all the time :manny: TBH, this is more about self-improvement. So, I'm coming out of my oligarchy grumpy self and making this uplifting thread :blessed:

*Here's What I Want To Do Differently In 2017*

- Humble myself more (I've become more humble over the years and more giving)

- Volunteer more (I had a great time canvasing at the polls with others like myself on election day)

- Become MORE involved in the political process (I'd like to help speak for candidates and have a voice to lend)

- Be a true leader in my community

- Go back to college to earn a degree

- Become employed (I may have an interview lined up soon. Made some calls today :jawalrus: Had to leave my other job to care for my mother)

- May join the Reserves part time (Great for making a TRUE man out of you. Plus, you get to network with like minded people)

Well, that's all I have folk. List how you want to become a different person in 2017.

Gonna start off the new year with swagger :obama:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nothing, I've achieved most of my life goals and I'm on track for anything else, I'm looking to do I'm quite content.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm going to be more motivated and actually do shyt that I plan out. I have a bad habit of procrastinating. A recent example I just needed to make an 80 on my Calculus 2 Final to get an A in the class so I initially planned go hard at studying the whole week before but Everyday I ended up fukking off , getting high, etc and was like Imma start tomorrow till the day of the test came and I ended up studying just before the test and taking a B. I basically do this with everything in my life.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to get way more serious in investing in stocks.

Been trading very tentatively with small amounts for a little while now, but I now its time to make that real bank :win:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Going to get way more serious in investing in stocks.

Been trading very tentatively with small amounts for a little while now, but I now its time to make that real bank :win:
With myself, I'd love to invest in the stock market in the future, but that's a HUGE risk. TBH, I'm scared to do it :sadcam:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Be in shape
Finally put together another tape
Return to old hobbies (reading) and pursue new ones (acting, yoga, possibly a martial art/boxing)
Get p*ssy?

That's all I got :manny:

Edit: Maybe establish credit?