What Will You Do DIFFERENTLY In 2017 That You Didn't Do In 2016?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukk bytches Get Money ... in reverse order. :smugbiden:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thx. How'd you learn may I ask? I want to get into Cyber Security

Self taught at a young age. The books I used to learn dont even exist nowadays :flabbynsick:

Honestly tho, if you want to learn a high-level language, download an IDE and just fool around. I recommend eclipse personally.
With resources like StackOverflow at your fingertips, its easier now more than ever to learn how to code.
I can spend hours just fooling around coding for fun.

If you want to learn how to script, just start off with the simple stuff like:
-I wonder if I can turn my computer off with a line of code :ohhh:

General scripting (vbs, powershell, macros, etc) is normally not required for most IT jobs, but the knowledge helps no matter what you do.
I'll put it this way, I don't know anyone on my level or above who doesn't know how to write scripts.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
- hopefully win the battle against smoking.

- get into a relationship with a beautiful black chick. Still conflicted if I should make one of the ones I'm seeing right now or mess around a bit to see if I can hit the jackpot.

- and be more focused and hands on with everything I've got going right now.

Last edited:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Maximizing my efficiency.

This year was a good year for me and it went by fast. I just have to get even more efficient and avoid complacency.

Next year I'm really about to be on my Lean Six Sigma tip.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The same thing I've been doing...but I'm going to aggressive pay down my debt. It isn't much, but I want to be debt free. I'd also like to get into investing seriously (possibly real estate).

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Tighten more on lending out money and betting/gambling.. Only lend out money twice this year..still waiting on to be paid back and I only made 3 bets this year, won all bets though, but still, just a trap for me to go back to betting.

And I said this and I'm still toying with it...I wanna reach back to all of those ex's of mines who I hurt or just stop talking to, or had any type of dealings with, if it's nothing more than me asking them how are they doing and if things are going ok in their life.

Gotta support my black queens more.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
-Stop being such an a$$hole - Got to get back into being my natural self, instead of reacting to the bullshyt around me, I need to go back to the real me, the world is fukked because of people not being good, honest people

#NarcissistGang

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
raise my credit score
finish paying my car
apply to NYU/Columbia
Hit the gym more seriously
grow a manly beard.