What Will You Teach Your Sons When It Comes To Women & Relationships?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How early will you teach your son about the "game"? Will you teach him to be #HOH, tell him the truth about the game, dating, relationships and let him decide for himself, groom him to become a player?

Will you teach him to be a simp?

Personally, my father didn't teach me a lick of game outside of seeing his interactions with my mom whether good or bad. So I stumbled early on trying to figure out how to spit game at women and all that other shyt.

Trying to impart wisdom into my younger brother whose 6 years younger than me, but dude ain't even trying to hear it. I'm telling him stuff like "Just talk to girls bro, it isn't rocket science and you ain't gotta do or say any spectacular shyt. Just walk up to a chick your interested in and talk to her. She's either interested or not."

I told him to give some corny girl that seems like a good girl a chance. He's like "nah she's corny, annoying and she's the type of girl that won't do anything (relating to sex)". Dude's a virgin talking about I can talk to girls I just don't want to.

I said the exact same bullshyt when I was his age, but nah the truth is I was just scared to holla at chicks. Talking about he's busy and focused on football, but when he's home all he does is be on his phone all day.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
1. They're all crazy and will test you just because. Even is she's cool as fukk....she will test you.
2. Chicks don't like beta males. Don't write no poems and goofy shyt like that.
3. Once you deposit sperm into her, it belongs to her. Choose wisely.
4. They'll friendzone your ass with the quickness. Don't be doing favors and chores for your "friend" like that.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
1. They're all crazy and will test you just because. Even is she's cool as fukk....she will test you.
2. Chicks don't like beta males. Don't write no poems and goofy shyt like that.
3. Once you deposit sperm into her, it belongs to her. Choose wisely.
4. They'll friendzone your ass with the quickness. Don't be doing favors and chores for you "friend" like that.
Real talk.

And that women aren't the angels society wants you to believe that will do you no harm.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
":dwillhuh: Daddy, this girl gave me a note that asked if I likeded her and to check yes or no in these boxes! What do that me-"

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

*puts some headphones on his ears*

":ohhh: but I don't ever se you with a girl! You just stay on the internet al day!"

:scust: shut yo quote unquote adopted ass up!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your little bro doesn't want to hear it, let him be. let him stay a virgin. your advice will be received way better when he's the one coming up to you in need.

i'll tell my children that there's no such thing as "deserve" or entitlement. people won't necessarily treat you how you feel you should be treated based on your actions and that's ok. you have no control over that. the only thing that matters is power and leverage. the only thing you control is your own actions and reactions. no one owes you p*ssy, a date, a kiss, etc. but at the same time, you don't owe anything to anyone. you have complete control in what situations you choose to be in. if you can't live with the terms, get out of the situation. but if you choose to stay, it's your fault. i'll teach them accountability and teach them to set their own standards and principles. and finally, i'll teach them to reward loyalty. but at the same time, just because someone shows loyalty in a situation, doesn't mean they'll be loyal forever so stay awake and always treat people accordingly.

this advice goes for both sons and daughters.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
If I have a cis het son, I will tell him that men and womyn are essentially the same besides the biological differences between men and womyn. I will tell him that everything else is a social construct, and to interact with womyn the same he would men. I feel that this will allow for a much more natural interaction, and won't leave him feeling entitled to womyn.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
To not dedicate your life focusing on women. They're always going to be there, and if you do what you got to do early to establish yourself, they will be there in droves. Work on yourself first and foremost. I plan to be married if I do ever have children, so I'd tell him to mirror how I treat his mom. You don't have to be an a-hole when dealing with women at the same time never be a pushover and be firm with your stances, they will respect you more in the long-run because of it. Don't lower your standards for a sloppy drama filled chick. All p*ssy ain't good p*ssy.

Cake

Banned
Daps
I'm not sure. I want to lead that picket fence lifestyle. Especially if I have a daughter.

But women are so finicky now a days. Incas with this girl for 7 years. Longer than I been adult. And she ghosted on me

So barring any unforeseen events my sons gone Be HOH by example.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
if your little bro doesn't want to hear it, let him be. let him stay a virgin. your advice will be received way better when he's the one coming up to you in need.

i'll tell my children that there's no such thing as "deserve" or entitlement. people won't necessarily treat you how you feel you should be treated based on your actions and that's ok. you have no control over that. the only thing that matters is power and leverage. the only thing you control is your own actions and reactions. no one owes you p*ssy, a date, a kiss, etc. but at the same time, you don't owe anything to anyone. you have complete control in what situations you choose to be in. if you can't live with the terms, get out of the situation. but if you choose to stay, it's your fault. i'll teach them accountability and teach them to set their own standards and principles. and finally, i'll teach them to reward loyalty. but at the same time, just because someone shows loyalty in a situation, doesn't mean they'll be loyal forever so stay awake and always treat people accordingly.

this advice goes for both sons and daughters.

Dap+rep homie

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Avoid putting women. on a pedestal. Dont have unrealistic expectations when it comes to women. Avoid making women a priority. You arent owed anything. Being nice doesnt entitle you to anything. You are the entree within the meal that is life. Don't sell yourself short.