What Will You Teach Your Sons When It Comes To Women & Relationships?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Can't really make a list because theres so much to learn but the most important is to be upfront and straight forward about your interests, intentions, and desires this way he will minimize the frustrations dealing with women

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1, dont hold your heart and dikk in the same hand.
2, a woman's home and p*ssy is parallel...trifflin house/trifflin broad.
3, put yourself first......(she will always do the same)
4, never let a dame come between you and your money.
5, if she cant cook her mama wasnt shyt.....(the apple dont fall far)
6, the word love is a powerful weapon.....dont shoot unless you mean it.
7, break hearts,promises and fingernails.
8, it's just p*ssy........thats all it is.
9, never trust a woman 100%
10, the brainy (plain janes) win in the long run.

wat6rr.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If she don't cook clean obey and get money then she's worthless or just a nut bust

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
1. Be confident in yourself, know what you want, and go for it
2. Have a few platonic female friends so you can get better at conversation with them
3. If all you want is casual sex, don't be too picky. When you're young don't be afraid to spit at "average looking" women
4. It's cool to throw up a hail mary now and then, but mainly target women that have at least shown subtle signs of interest
5. If you aren't having success, you need to improve yourself to draw the women you want
6. Women like men that have status and are leaders, moreso than anything else
7. Looks do matter, but it's only a % of the equation. If you are strong in other categories you can still pull top notch women regardless of your looks
8. Women are afraid to say no to men, so you will run across many that will reject you in a roundabout way that is frustrating. Don't stress it
9. Women are a lot pickier online and in places like bars/clubs. The best chance of you pulling a baddie is at school, work, or through a friend. There are many exceptions, tho.

Last edited:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
You ain't got no women around watching your back, you're getting violated. The Bible is 3,000 pages about stories about men violating God. That's just me saying men are always gonna violate other men. Pause.

If a man doesn't want to be the boss, then he's not a real man. Every real man wants to be a boss. Who did the girls like? The boss.

:dame:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How early will you teach your son about the "game"? Will you teach him to be #HOH, tell him the truth about the game, dating, relationships and let him decide for himself, groom him to become a player?

Will you teach him to be a simp?

Personally, my father didn't teach me a lick of game outside of seeing his interactions with my mom whether good or bad. So I stumbled early on trying to figure out how to spit game at women and all that other shyt.

Trying to impart wisdom into my younger brother whose 6 years younger than me, but dude ain't even trying to hear it. I'm telling him stuff like "Just talk to girls bro, it isn't rocket science and you ain't gotta do or say any spectacular shyt. Just walk up to a chick your interested in and talk to her. She's either interested or not."

I told him to give some corny girl that seems like a good girl a chance. He's like "nah she's corny, annoying and she's the type of girl that won't do anything (relating to sex)". Dude's a virgin talking about I can talk to girls I just don't want to.

I said the exact same bullshyt when I was his age, but nah the truth is I was just scared to holla at chicks. Talking about he's busy and focused on football, but when he's home all he does is be on his phone all day.
Really you should be advising your brother to not pay attention to girls/women and focus on himself and excelling at something besides sports. #FAB fukk a bytch

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
if your little bro doesn't want to hear it, let him be. let him stay a virgin. your advice will be received way better when he's the one coming up to you in need.

i'll tell my children that there's no such thing as "deserve" or entitlement. people won't necessarily treat you how you feel you should be treated based on your actions and that's ok. you have no control over that. the only thing that matters is power and leverage. the only thing you control is your own actions and reactions. no one owes you p*ssy, a date, a kiss, etc. but at the same time, you don't owe anything to anyone. you have complete control in what situations you choose to be in. if you can't live with the terms, get out of the situation. but if you choose to stay, it's your fault. i'll teach them accountability and teach them to set their own standards and principles. and finally, i'll teach them to reward loyalty. but at the same time, just because someone shows loyalty in a situation, doesn't mean they'll be loyal forever so stay awake and always treat people accordingly.

this advice goes for both sons and daughters.
I'll add to that wisdom by telling my son (I'm manist) focus on himself totally. #FAB fukk a bytch. Focus his goals, interests and career(s). Build himself then he'll be getting chose instead of convincing a chick for worthless vagina.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Shoot your shot, be clear with your intentions (don't play games, and don't fukk with those who do), and don't be afraid to walk away. Don't compromise your core shyt for any woman.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There's a lot of fish in the sea. All these hoes suck dikk and bleed every month and their only special if you make em that way in your mind