What You Get Now Is Just A Preview: New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos Game Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give us some picks Denver brehs. :wow:

maxresdefault.jpg

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Seasons over. GG Pat's breh. :francis:

Whole offense has to be retooled. Dennison needs to be fired, entire oline sans Paradise needs to go along with its coordinator and Kubiak shouldn't be calling plays. 2 yrs with his garbage O and it still looks the same. Only time we looked last season was when Manning started doing his own shyt. Same for this season. Only looked good when we scrap up the game plan.

Oh and if Norwood is still breathing tomorrow my city ain't shyt :pacspit:

Jbsptfn

Rookie
Daps
Denver gave it away, but the Pats seem to me like their 2010 version: They win a few more games than they should (that year, they lost at Cleveland, and they should have lost to GB and maybe even to Indy), and get bounced in their first game. That year, it was the Jets doing the bouncing. This year, it will be the Steelers or KC.

Also, as a Bronco fan, I agree with the above poster that the offense has to change. All they do is drop the ball and make mistakes. On another forum, another Denver fan said that Elway may have to gently convince Kubes to resign. I can't say I disagree. He didn't win those titles, Wade did. He only got the job because Fox was looking towards his next job, and he was terrible.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seasons over. GG Pat's breh. :francis:

Whole offense has to be retooled. Dennison needs to be fired, entire oline sans Paradise needs to go along with its coordinator and Kubiak shouldn't be calling plays. 2 yrs with his garbage O and it still looks the same. Only time we looked last season was when Manning started doing his own shyt. Same for this season. Only looked good when we scrap up the game plan.

Oh and if Norwood is still breathing tomorrow my city ain't shyt :pacspit:
Yeah... fukk Norwood. If he makes the roster one more god damn year...
:pacspit:

Dennison better be canned and we need a good OC with fresh ideas for play calling. Manning definitely hid our offensive line's deficiencies over the last few years. It's quite apparent.