What's bigger, Game of Thrones or Walking Dead?

What's bigger

• Total voters

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
TWD is bigger but I swear I hear/read about GOT more. When I worked in an office I'd hear people bring up GOT all the time. I rarely if ever heard anyone talk about TWD or even bring it up at work or anywhere else

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
GoT is easily the better show. If we talking about ratings, keep in mind that GoT is on HBO so that puts it at a disadvantage. Also don't forget that GoT was the most pirated show.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave up on Walking Dead after Season 4.

A show has to have an arc. There has to be an end in sight.
The Walking Dead could potentially just fukkin drag on for 30 years like The Young and the Restless.

:francis:

Game of Thrones is the far, far greater show.
What is "bigger" might depend on how accessible it is. A lot fewer people have HBO than have standard cable tv.

I mean CSI is "bigger" than The Wire.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You a lie :camby:

GOT !!!

No lies were told. Most of these CAC shows people hype up are absolute trash and not as good as people say. People told me to watch this shyt and others like Arrow, Flash, etc and none of them are actually enjoyable or entertaining. Just watching a programme for the sake of watching it :yeshrug:

Atlanta is one of the best and unique shows I've watched in ages

24 Legacy is fire but because it has a breh as the main character cacs say it ain't good :mjpls:

Started watching Blackish that is good as well

I will say I did enjoy Sons of Anarchy and still haven't seen Breaking Bad

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Wd has more viewers because you don't have to pay extra money to watch the channel, as opposed to hbo. Got is also the most pirated show ever, do the math. Got also if you're not being biased has a WAY better story line, and characters.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I could never get into the walking dead. :yeshrug:
I know the following it has is huge though from the comic books, the video games, and all that.
I read all of the game of thrones books and loved the show but I didn't watch the last season.
Show became dull to me. The shock value of who is going to die this episode got played out to me. The show is great overall, I just got bored with it personally.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walking dead has been on like 7 years and usually is has more shows a season than GoT

GoT has been on about 6 though.

Walking dead just is a bit stale, there is really no plot point right now. And that hurts alot.

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
GoT
FMc6UDV.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally Game of thrones is just ok to me, but I still enjoy it more than the walking dead currently because theres an actual story.

I'm mostly interested in the plot and the characters motivations.

Walking dead I'm really interested in back story and the state of the rest of the world (two things we will probably never know)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
TWD is the bigger show just due to access. If HBO was on regular cable then GoT would probably be the biggest show ever.
GoT beats it in casting, acting, storyline, effects, and longevity when it comes to content though.