What's bigger, Game of Thrones or Walking Dead?

What's bigger

• Total voters

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for such a big show, TWD visually looks very low budget. the wardrobe, the cinemtography, the locations :hhh:

so very dull and boring. im not even sure why im still watching it but there i am, downloading it every sunday :francis:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
the walking dead has entire conventions dedicated solely to the show multiple times a year throughout the country and thousands of people attend and pack hotels in the cities theyre in.

id say the walking dead by a longshot. you can hear strangers in public discussing that show

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Had a class yesterday when the lecturer casually says Walking Dead's the biggest show in the world.

Had me :usure: so I'm consulting the coli
Lecturer is ignorant.

Walking dead may have more viewers because it's on a network that's accessible to just about everyone. Game Of Thrones be doing numbers despite being on HBO and not many people willing to pay for it.

Either way you cant compare the two. Walking Dead is like a Ford Taurus and GOT is a top of the line Bentley.

Tho... I dont like the way the show runners did Season 6 and 7 (feels a bit rushed) but i understand that they are trying to wrap it up. But long time fans know that some of those story lines that took just one or two episodes this past season would have been dragged through damn near 8 episodes in the past. Whereas walking dead plots are some simple and predictable.

But no matter how you spin it GOT >>>> WD. This is just one of these examples where NUMBERS LIE.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I was a TWD Stan a couple season ago.

But the show has fell off to me and they need to end it soon..it's only so many times you can: walk around, find shelter, be tormented by adversary, kill adversary, walk around more. ....

Still think GOT is VERY overrated though and it's hilarious how it's stans let the creators troll them constantly yet keep coming back for more. The writer of the books is the biggest troll of them all :mjlol:

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
GOT more people talk about it on the regular TWD had its moments but it's moving too slow the last thing everyone talked about from that show was Negan but I think GOT is helped because it's not repetitive and it has shorter seasons with next season the final season having six episodes that are 90 mins long

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Walking dead had no lore. We dont know where the virus came from, no end game just people fighting each other. Even the spinoff has no point, just more people fighting for resources. Game of Thrones got game

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
GoT
FMc6UDV.gif

"Now I'm gonna need two chickens."