William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
She lost the 2008 Democratic Primary Election to Barack Obama.

She famously lost the 2016 Presidential Election to the Tangerine-in-Chief.

She's already been a First Lady, an NY Senator, and a Secretary of State.

Her name's been sullied because of the whole e-mail scandal. Benghazi didn't help her either.

What is Hillary's next move? Does she run AGAIN for President in 2020? Does she settle for some sort of ambassadorial role?

It seems to me that Hillary's leaving the door ajar for a return to politics:

Hillary Clinton to launch political group as soon as next week

Clinton campaign team denounces Comey ouster

Hillary Clinton Is Back. Should Democrats Be Worried?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/hillary-clinton-planned-parenthood/

Hillary Clinton Still Blames Everyone Else—and Even the Left Isn’t Buying It

What do you think is on the horizon for her?

If y'all were in Hillary's team, what and how would you advise her. :SoDemonicHillary:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Call it a career and retire. The Dems need new leadership. :scust:

Though my political positions aligned the most with hers this past election (no joke, I retook a political spectrum test three times just to make sure :mjlol::snoop:), she represents the worst elements of the Democratic Party today. Intolerant, dismissive, privileged, and far removed from the issues she claims to represent to her base.

I guess I could say I was comfortable with her platform, but not who she really is. :kanyebp:

If anything, the best thing for her to do is to support Obama in his post-presidential career. Out of the spotlight, of course.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

Though my political positions aligned the most with hers this past election (no joke, I retook a political spectrum test three times just to make sure :mjlol::snoop:), she represents the worst elements of the Democratic Party today. Intolerant, dismissive, privileged, and far removed from the issues she claims to represent to her base.

I guess I could say I was comfortable with her platform, but not who she really is. :kanyebp:

If anything, the best thing for her to do is to support Obama in his post-presidential career. Out of the spotlight, of course.

The thing with Hillary is that she's one stubborn bytch and she's so removed from reality that she thinks she's still relevant and can still become President.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

Who do you see as some new faces for the Democratic Party?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Bae :noah:

9b3cd652483c69efbf30fe25926d592b.jpg

I don't even know what she stand for, but she got my vote :whew: