What’s some of y’all worst fumbles when it comes to women

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Went to Amsterdam with my ex gf (at the time we more more like fvck buddies) and her cousin and we all got one room together to share.

Now i knew her cousin had a thing for guys like me with locs and i also know she was a loose whore but out of respect for my ex gf/fvck buddy i never tried anything.

Looking back though my ex gf/fvck buddy seemed mad comfortable with her being around me and wouldnt flinch when she got up close.

I could have probably tried/persuaded them to have a threesome while we were high off weed and mushrooms.

It was a fumble but i don't look back at it with regrets :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I already posted mine. I was dropping shorty off home after a date.For whatever reason my dumbass started kissing her in the car, Undressed her and play with her p*ssy….her apartment door just 2 steps away…:russ:. She got mad and that was that. I could have just walked her to her apartment and fukked:snoop:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got 3 absolute choke jobs that made me the man I am today. Your boy had two horrendous chokes freshman year in college and one in my early 20s. I mean, these are all-timers. Whenever I think about playing it safe on some hyper gentleman shyt, I think back on these.

1st one: There was a Romanian girl who had just come to the States during high school and was a Freshman classmate of mine in college. Again, bad. Like a mix of Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron w/ black hair. From time to time I get a spidey sense and hyper attraction to an 8 or 9 that has to be biological and feels like destiny. I'd peeped her before and came to find out she lived in my dorm during my 1st semester. I'm like locked in on this chick like crazy. Long story short, we end up meeting in the dorm and having a little flirtation back and forth. One of the white brehs who was also trying to get at her was like "Bro...that is all you. I'm not even going to try anymore."

We had a fall break where the majority of the dorm went back home, and it was just me, her, and like 2 or 3 other stragglers in the entire dorm. Me and her post up and watch TV together in the dorm couch, and at some point, she uses the remote control as a reason to get phsyical with me. She straddles me to grab the remote control, gets up, and starts walking to her room. She looks back over her shoulder at me. My dumbass just watches. Never smashed.

2nd one: I was in college, a friend of mine who I had a crush on was dating this Junior. She was the definition of slim thick...mom from the Incredibles type build but still tight/non-sloppy below.We were both 2nd semester freshmen at the time, some shyt went down between her BF and her, and she ended up coming over to my dorm. At some point we play tickled in my bed and that pause happened where she was waiting for me to make my move. I choked, left to go use the bathroom, and came back and she was sleeping. Probably too awkward. She gets a text in the AM from her BF telling her to come home. She does. Never smashed.

3rd one: When I was 22 I met this bad 26 year old teacher at a club. Imagine a Sommer Rayesque build..white chick, ex-volleyball player. I get the digits at the club. hit her up the next day to set up a date. 1st date goes well, we make out, I press the issue a bit, but she's on her good girl shyt. I'm like, OK, 2nd date it is. You don't wanna be a "slut", fine.

2nd date turns into a disaster. I'm driving over her house and my contacts irritate the fukk outta me, so I end up taking them out. But I forgot I'd also taken my glasses out of the care sometime that week. Now I can't see shyt.

I pick her up and we're gonna grab some takeout before heading to her spot. Because I can't see shyt, I can't see street names or anything. Mind you I picked her up from her spot which is like 5 mins away from the food and red box.

Your boy is rattled because I literally can't see, my phone is dead, so I'm having to ask her for directions when her spot is like 2 turns away. She's looking at me like :gucci:. I'm in full Falcons in the Super Bowl, moment is too big, choke mode at this point. Taking wrong turns and everything. I can't see shyt.

We get back to her apartment, she's a bit annoyed, but still down. We're settling in and she's like, "You wanna see me try on this new dress I got?" I"m like yeah. She starts walking to her bedroom, looks over her shoulder, and I look at her but ca't see her expression. I mean, your boy is choking hard. Rattled. Just gotta run the football and I win. I stay. On. The couch. She lets out an exasperated sigh and comes back to show off her dress. Her ass looks amazing. I'm too rattled though. "You look nice." She's lookin at me like :dwillhuh:.

She goes back to the bedroom, unchanges, comes back on the couch and we watch a move. She starts sleeping. Doesn't wake up til the movie's over.

The movie gave me time to settle in and get my mind right. I try to press the issue and kiss her, and she curves the fukk outta me. Does not open her mouth. :mjlol:

Making this shyt worse, I hit her up after the fact like "Hey, Friday got a little weird. I had some shyt on my mind, I'd love to take you out again."

She hits me back really quick like "Hmm. Ok...What'd you have in mind?"

I start texting back, realized I had no plan, and she's seeing the grey dots real time as we're texting on iPhone. My dumb ass is in my head like :merchant: Plan? Plan? shyt I don't have one of those...ummm...ummm... I text her back "We can do whatever you wanna do."

She hits me back.

"Lol...ok. No thank you."

:deadmanny:

These shyts haunt me but I had some massive, gremlinesque runs after meditating on each and doing my Cuba Gooding Jr. in my living room running them back in my head.

That last one in particular still stings the most though. Her body was crazy and I was like "how'd you let this happen again after freshman year???" :wow:.

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I've got 3 absolute choke jobs that made me the man I am today. Your boy had two horrendous chokes freshman year in college and one in my early 20s. I mean, these are all-timers. Whenever I think about playing it safe on some hyper gentleman shyt, I think back on these.

1st one: There was a Romanian girl who had just come to the States during high school and was a Freshman classmate of mine. Again, bad. Like a mix of Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron w/ black hair. From time to time I get a spidey sense and hyper attraction to an 8 or 9 that has to be biological and feels like destiny. I'd peeped her before and came to find out she lived in my dorm during my 1st semester. I'm like locked in on this chick like crazy. Long story short, we end up meeting in the dorm and having a little flirtation back and forth. One of the white brehs who was also trying to get at her was like "Bro...that is all you. I'm not even going to try anymore."

We had a fall break where the majority of the dorm went back home, and it was just me, her, and like 2 or 3 other stragglers in the entire dorm. Me and her post up and watch TV together in the dorm couch, and at some point, she uses the remote control as a reason to get phsyical with me. She straddles me to grab the remote control, gets up, and starts walking to her room. She looks back over her shoulder at me. My dumbass just watches. Never smashed.

2nd one: I was in college, a friend of mine who I had a crush on was dating this Junior. She was the definition of slim thick...mom from the Incredibles type build but still tight/non-sloppy below.We were both 2nd semester freshmen at the time, some shyt went down between her BF and her, and she ended up coming over to my dorm. At some point we play tickled and that pause happened where, in retrospect, she was waiting for me to make m advance. I choked, left to go use the bathroom, and came back and she was sleeping. Probably too awkward. She gets a text in the AM from her BF telling her to come home. She does. Never smashed.

3rd one: When I was 22 I met this bad 26 year old teacher at a club. Imagine a Sommer Rayesque build..white chick, ex-volleyball player. I get the digits at the club. hit her up the next day to set up a date. 1st date goes well, we make out, I press the issue a bit, but she's on her good girl shyt. I'm like, OK, 2nd date it is. You don't wanna be a "slut", fine.

2nd date turns into a disaster. I'm driving over her house and my contacts irritate the fukk outta me, so I end up taking them out. Now I can't see shyt. I pick her up and we're gonna grab some takeout before heading to her spot. Because I can't see shyt, I can't see street names or anything. Mind you I picked her up from her spot which is like 5 mins away from the food and red box.

Your boy is rattled because I literally can't see, my phone is dead, so I'm having to ask her for directions when her spot is like 2 turns away. She's looking at me like :gucci:. I'm in full Falcons in the Super Bowl, moment is too big, choke mode at this point. Taking wrong turns and everything. I can't see shyt.

We get back to her apartment, she's a bit annoyed, but still down. We're settling in and she's like, "You wanna see me try on this new dress I got?" I"m like yeah. She starts walking to her bedroom, looks over her shoulder, and I look at her but ca't see her expression. I mean, your boy is choking hard. Rattled. Just gotta run the football and I win. I stay. On. The couch. She lets out an exasperated sigh and comes back to show off her dress. Her ass looks amazing. I'm too rattled though. "You look nice." She's lookin at me like :dwillhuh:.

She goes back to the bedroom, unchanges, comes back on the couch and we watch a move. She starts sleeping. Doesn't wake up til the movie's over.

The movie gave me time to settle in and get my mind right. I try to press the issue and kiss her, and she curves the fukk outta me. Does not open her mouth. :mjlol:

Making this shyt worse, I hit her up after the fact like "Hey, Friday got a little weird. I had some shyt on my mind, I'd love to take you out again."

She hits me back really quick like "Hmm. Ok...What'd you have in mind?"

I start texting back, realized I had no plan, and she's seeing the grey dots real time as we're texting on iPhone. My dumb ass is in my head like :merchant: Plan? Plan? shyt I don't have one of those...ummm...ummm... I text her back "We can do whatever you wanna do."

She hits me back.

"Lol...ok. No thank you."

:deadmanny:

These shyts haunt me but I had some massive, gremlinesque runs after meditating on each and doing my Cuba Gooding Jr. in my living room running them back in my head.

That last one in particular still stings the most though. Her body was crazy :wow:.
:laff::hhh::laff::scust::laff::snoop:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
good storytelliing, i felt physical pain at parts :sadbron:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already posted mine. I was dropping shorty off home after a date.For whatever reason my dumbass started kissing her in the car, Undressed her and play with her p*ssy….her apartment door just 2 steps away…:russ:. She got mad and that was that. I could have just walked her to her apartment and fukked:snoop:
Wait what she get mad for?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
at A holiday party with some friends and some people they went to school with I'd never met before. We get to playing this drinking game and one of the challenges was to do a smash or pass on everyone present or take a shot.
She immediately points at me goes SMASH:mjlit: everyone else pass:lolbron:
I'm like 6 drinks deep at this point so I just start laughing with everyone else:heh:
Never did get her number. I assumed she was joking because she was good looking and PAID:francis: I didn't want to come off thirsty on some remember what you said earlier during the game???:feedme:

When she left and I didn't follow her to the door my homegirl punched me and hit me with the:birdman::snoop: