What’s some of y’all worst fumbles when it comes to women

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
at A holiday party with some friends and some people they went to school with I'd never met before. We get to playing this drinking game and one of the challenges was to do a smash or pass on everyone present or take a shot.
She immediately points at me goes SMASH:mjlit: everyone else pass:lolbron:
I'm like 6 drinks deep at this point so I just start laughing with everyone else:heh:
Never did get her number. I assumed she was joking because she was good looking and PAID:francis: I didn't want to come off thirsty on some remember what you said earlier during the game???:feedme:

When she left and I didn't follow her to the door my homegirl punched me and hit me with the:birdman::snoop:
Breh, you sound like me:russ:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Had a lightskin blatantly shoot her shot at me in class. I thought she was just being friendly so I didn't think much of it. The flashbacks hurt me every time.

b72c28df65b0471044f09bbf20862a04.gif

swerve

All Star
Daps
Had a very recent fumble

More important question, brehs can you recover from a fumble? :mjcry:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This thread will inspire lots of duck tales..

My problem was always the same thing. I wait too long to make a move. Nobody has any idea how many times I've said "ok imma do it tonight" and never did whatever it was. By the time I did make that move they had a new nikka or they just weren't interested anymore

I still do this. In the moment Im like "is she choosing up on me? ME? Nah cant be, just probably just glancing. Was that 5 seconds? Nah it was too quick. Maybe she's staring because Im so ugly"

Afterwards when she/I am long gone I come the realization that she was definitely choosing up on the bul...

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So you want to meet up with somebody from the internet who has never seen you before and knows nothing about you but has managed to hurt you so deeply you want to risk your freedom to wrestle? :mjgrin:
So you continuously initiate dialogue with someone 15 years your junior on the internet that you never met before because they dock you imaginary internet points that you can't retaliate on and are actually too scared to prove you got these same jokes in person ? :mjgrin:

Daps
So you continuously initiate dialogue with someone 15 years your junior on the internet that you never met before because they dock you imaginary internet points that you can't retaliate on and are actually too scared to prove you got these same jokes in person ? :mjgrin:

:ld: I dunno man

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
giphy.gif

Why would I do that you seasonal worker? You the one with nothing to lose in life.
Because obviously interacting with me means so much you. Ain't nobody a seasonal worker. Like I said, old enough to be grandfather and you kee-keeing behind keyboards to get back over some points. Life can't be that good for you