Whats The Appeal With Ratchet Girls? (Brehs Hype Them Up A Lot)

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
Because the sex is GOAT dafuq u mean?!

That post-nut clarity will hit you hard af tho :wow:

I Hit a ratchet bytch 3 min after meeting her at the norristown transportation hub in the handicap bathroom. bytch was screaming at the top of her lungs the whole time. Then she wanted me to call her dude and tell him how I just fukked her. :russ: So I did that shyt just for the kicks. Homie responded on some "idgaf about that bytch" type shyt but I could tell he was fuming after I told him I was gonna send his bytch back pregnant and beaten.

I knew that was some nut shyt but shorty egged me on toooo hard & then when homie tried to act all tough I went in. She loved every second of it too.

I was :scust: with myself the next day but according to Jefferson hospital I escaped unscathed :whew:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because the sex is GOAT dafuq u mean?!

That post-nut clarity will hit you hard af tho :wow:

I Hit a ratchet bytch 3 min after meeting her at the norristown transportation hub in the handicap bathroom. bytch was screaming at the top of her lungs the whole time. Then she wanted me to call her dude and tell him how I just fukked her. :russ: So I did that shyt just for the kicks. Homie responded on some "idgaf about that bytch" type shyt but I could tell he was fuming after I told him I was gonna send his bytch back pregnant and beaten.

I knew that was some nut shyt but shorty egged me on toooo hard & then when homie tried to act all tough I went in. She loved every second of it too.

I was :scust: with myself the next day but according to Jefferson hospital I escaped unscathed :whew:

shyt you sound as ratchet as she was.:huhldup:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I can't do ratchets from major cities.

But small town ratchets, are good in my book. Some of them brauds never been exposed to a dude making more than $40K, so it's automatic guts.

I smashed some chicks in some small towns that would have not looked my way in a major city, and I wasn't even balling back then.