Whats The Appeal With Ratchet Girls? (Brehs Hype Them Up A Lot)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"You say no to ratchet p*ssy juicy J can't "

Ain't nothing like a ratchet bytch with tats on her legs and breast with red or blond hair, you know that p*ssy bout to be good
:ohlawd:

They are impressed by the smallest things so it's easy smash.
:wow:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
My North Philly Gems as I recall were always impressed by me (being able to fix things around their house, knowledgeable, and dressing well lol)..

So many memories, product on the table, card reading, hot TVs , dirty row homes, booty calls in before their ex-boyfriends dropping off the kids...

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I guess I'm in the minority because give me a ratchet/hood woman over these sorority/IG types any day of the week. I'm not really hood at all myself but I've always vibed with them more :yeshrug:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Even as wifey material?

I dunno as I'm not in that stage of my life yet (only 25) but I have done what a lot of others say not to and that's cuff one. I've never had those sophisticated sorority girl types understand me or connect with my soul the way a hood women has.

I'm a Klay Thompson looking mixed dude so everyone assumes I like either white girls or very bougie black women. Even my dad ribs me on some "you like them hood girls don't you, I can't understand it". Meanwhile he's out here liking white girls and I can't stand 'em lol

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
at the time I was, I was down bad at that moment in my life. Only thing good I was doing those days was providing for my kids. But to do that I was robbing, scheming etc. I also ran off with thot from the bus station's new iPhone 5:snoop:
This Is The Thread I'd Rather Be Reading Rite Now.