• Total voters

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
St. Louis was doing they thing in the 2000’s would like to see a come back

I wanna see a market that never popped like Vegas or some shyt come up

If you follow drill music lately page you’ll see that Chicago, Memphis and St. Louis are cities where rappers die on a monthly basis. Those places will never reach their peak. Even their peaks aren’t legit peaks.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Like I said these ain’t new markets...

Y’all talking about new waves and if that’s the case I might as well have put up Brooklyn’s drill scene

But I didn’t because these places been having notable rap scenes

We never seen rappers from Buffalo or Mobile making noise like this
I see... My bad cuz

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
not to sidetrack the thread but wanted to mention it somewhere since I don't know enough to make thread but Milwaukee (and Ohio also with that MG Sleepy kid) seem to have mini Detroit/Flint sounding scene that I noticed is beginning to get some love.

that might be one to keep an eye on.

QC signed a female from there already.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
not to sidetrack the thread but wanted to mention it somewhere since I don't know enough to make thread but Milwaukee (and Ohio also with that MG Sleepy kid) seem to have mini Detroit/Flint sounding scene that I noticed is beginning to get some love.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is Memphis a new market?
Like I said these ain’t new markets...

Y’all talking about new waves and if that’s the case I might as well have put up Brooklyn’s drill scene

But I didn’t because these places been having notable rap scenes

We never seen rappers from Buffalo or Mobile making noise like this
Dont play dumb here.

Texas fell off after like 2007 and hasn't really returned since. If they came back to their mid-2000s prominence then id definitely call them a "new market"

Memphis is absolutely a "new" market in the sense they AT MOST had two acts at any one time. 8 Ball and MJG or Three 6.

For a while it was even just Gotti.

Now its at least a dozen artists with their own movements.

BIG difference.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Milwaukee is interesting and I've seen quite a few artists bubbling... I didn't realize how many black people lived there

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dont play dumb here.

Texas fell off after like 2007 and hasn't really returned since. If they came back to their mid-2000s prominence then id definitely call them a "new market"

Memphis is absolutely a "new" market in the sense they AT MOST had two acts at any one time. 8 Ball and MJG or Three 6.

BIG difference.

This has nothing to do with the thread. When has Buffalo, Alabama, Kentucky ever had a market period?

Also just because you fall off a little period of time doesn’t mean your market is dead.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

It’s safe to say most of the Midwest has a mini relation to Detroit music. It’s really Chicago and Saint Louis that are in it’s their world in the Midwest. Been listening to Milwaukee music for a lil it’s interesting that they sound like that while being located right next to Chicago

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Dont play dumb here.

BIG difference.
Texas has Travis Scott, Megan Thee Stallion, Post Malone, and a bunch of others.

Anyways, Alabama has some heat right now. Flo Mili and Chika are both dope and from there.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

:ohhh:

a rap chick that isn’t making wack ass casual prostitute music....I can actually listen to this shyt...hopefully she blows