What’s the cheapest date you ever been on?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Got a Groupon for a couples massage. The massage where they walk on your back; Thia Chi. It was awesome.

Anyways they forgot to redeem my Groupon so I cashed it in and got another Groupon for horseback ridding, which was also fun.

Dude thought I was sending bread but the whole thing was maybe $50 total if that. He would take me on these expensive dates to try to "out do" me. He even got mad at me once and told me he went over his monthly budgets. Dude ended up ending it because I was too expensive.

:pachaha:

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Date

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
PXL-20240215-234343370-2.jpg

10 dollars for a water? You lost your damn mind

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Got a Groupon for a couples massage. The massage where they walk on your back; Thia Chi. It was awesome.

Anyways they forgot to redeem my Groupon so I cashed it in and got another Groupon for horseback ridding, which was also fun.

Dude thought I was sending bread but the whole thing was maybe $50 total if that. He would take me on these expensive dates to try to "out do" me. He even got mad at me once and told me he went over his monthly budgets. Dude ended up ending it because I was too expensive.

:pachaha:

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Date
:dahell: He got mad at you because he decided to spend too much on you?