What’s the cheapest date you ever been on?

Acropolis

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The money I spent on a parking meter.
We met on the street all the local cafes were closed, we walked back to my car, I pulled it out... the korean girl started to dome me up.
I brought her back to my place and smashed.

As I finished typing this, I remembered I had a cheaper first date and better.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I use to do a lot of outside chilling dates......just go anywhere and talk when I was single....didn't cost nothing but time

$20 for water .... u ballin outta control if thats a cheap date :whew:

:russ:

nah bruh it was vday

funny part is the waiter suggested that shyt and our silly ass ass drank maybe 1/5 of each bottle and didn't even take it home at the end smfh

shyt been bothering a nikka all day 😭

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
Black Jesus; Stolen Tales
A double date when her friend was dating a rich suburban kid who was rich af. He paid for everything without hesitation. Which is good coz I only had money to transport my self home:yeshrug:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A dude I know brought this chick to my apartment like 9am one morning.

He quickly made some excuse to leave her in there with me and he left.

I took a chance, based on what the homie had just done, and just straight up asked her if she wanted to.

She agreed. And we did.

Turns out, he had met her at a party and she needed a ride back to the next town over. I took her home.

So, about a 45 min total drive.

Daps
$10 at Starbucks.

Met up with 6 different broads for a first date at SB.....and smashed all of them by Date #3 at the latest.

The dates where I spent the most $$$ (Razzoos/Pappadeaux etc), only one led to anything but her and I were together for a few months and it was good.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Got a Groupon for a couples massage. The massage where they walk on your back; Thia Chi. It was awesome.

Anyways they forgot to redeem my Groupon so I cashed it in and got another Groupon for horseback ridding, which was also fun.

Dude thought I was sending bread but the whole thing was maybe $50 total if that. He would take me on these expensive dates to try to "out do" me. He even got mad at me once and told me he went over his monthly budgets. Dude ended up ending it because I was too expensive.

:pachaha:

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Date

Did he hit?