What's the most dangerous city in America RIGHT NOW?

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I'm a black man, so any rural, majority-white town.

I know how to mind my own business and stay safe in pretty much any major city's hood.

But imagine being the only breh living in Bumfukk, Alabama at 12AM when your redneck neighbors are gone off that Jim Beam and tired of fukking their sisters.

Trust me, everyone in town know where you stay breh:ufdup:

Edit: Oh, you mean generally. My answer stays the same; I feel like you can catch meth contact by just driving through them little towns

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm a black man, so any rural, majority-white town.

I know how to mind my own business and stay safe in pretty much any major city's hood.

But imagine being the only breh living in Bumfukk, Alabama at 12AM when your redneck neighbors are gone off that Jim Beam and tired of fukking their sisters.

Trust me, everyone in town know where you stay breh:ufdup:
Stop lying to yourself

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Why not just look it up?

I believe according to city data it’s Jackson Mississippi or New Orleans

Everyone knows city data is fugazi, a lot of the heat in the streets never gets fully covered

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Everyone knows city data is fugazi, a lot of the heat in the streets never gets fully covered
City data doesn’t make the stats. The posters get the stats from the city itself and do the math which anyone can do. Crime stats are literally a math formula.

There’s a daily homicide thread on city data and so far Jackson and New Orleans are top dog

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Jackson, Mississippi… Most cities with a high concentration of black people will be up there and they aren’t starving. They could pawn their blick and eat for a month if it really came down to it. nikkas will say they’re broke and starving with new Jordan’s, they have housing with their mom, and a beautiful $600 Glock in their pocket.
what color is your fukking mother B?