What's the most dangerous city in America RIGHT NOW?

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I live here and didn't even find that out till about 10 minutes ago. fukked up as it is, a lot our shyt is one off, "fukk you" no fukk you" gun play someone dies and that's it, *Knocks on wood* not much of that hitting 7 different people to kill one person type shyt.

Small world bruh I’m in Birmingham too

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Small world bruh I’m in Birmingham too

It's a couple of B'ham cats on here. And quite a few Bama nikkas too. We can't do the meet up until some B'ham chicks pop up lol. But nah, jokes aside, I ain't really been catching the news when I heard that I was like WOW. I think at one point we had more bodies than Oakland, But for the most part I know how Bham nikkas get down. It's usually 99% nikka A did something to nikka B and well u can figure out the equation. All that shooting at 20 nikkas to hit one guy shyt ain't really cats M.O. or carjacking or shyt like that.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say he’s lying about that. I said he’s lying about being safe in every hood. I’m confident a 18 year old car jacker isn’t going to say “my bad man you good”
Breh, I've lived in rough neighborhoods in South Chicago and a pretty rough one in Baltimore. I also lived in some rural white places when I was in the military.

Trust me, there's a difference between being in a higher crime area, and being in a place where at least half the citizens would love to see you dead for no reason

popogogo

Pro
Daps
New Orleans is on some other shyt and it can pop off anytime anywhere these days. It's fukking horrible

First time in my life I make the deliberate decision to not be in the City after dark.

I stay my middle class ass in the suburbs.

They out here car jacking like it ain't nothing.
They car jacked a lady and drove off dragging her until her arms detached from her body.
They just drove off with the lady arms stuck in the door.

They shooting at graduations, kids birthday parties, just randomly for no reason.
The doing street takeovers and laughing the cops on video.

Plus the police got a massive shortage of cops.
You call 911 and it take 2 hours for them to get to you.
This shyt like medieval times right now.

Dude I play golf with sometimes is NOPD.
The crazy thing about it is that it's about 400 repeat offenders with pages long rap sheets in the City that do all the dirt and they all know who they are.

They arrest them and the DA fukk up the paperwork or some shyt and they gotta let them go.

They back on the block laughing.

:what:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Orleans been number one for a while now. Probably since before Katrina, but definitely afterwards.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
First time in my life I make the deliberate decision to not be in the City after dark.

They car jacked a lady and drove off dragging her until her arms detached from her body.

They shooting at graduations, kids birthday parties, just randomly for no reason.

The crazy thing about it is that it's about 400 repeat offenders with pages long rap sheets in the City that do all the dirt and they all know who they are.

They arrest them and the DA fukk up the paperwork or some shyt and they gotta let them go.

Same situation in Chicago, it's only a handful of real demons out there but the DA wont even prosecute them

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I that Atlanta DA was saying the same thing. Its the same people doing most of the damn crime repeatedly.