Whats the point tricking and paying for all this p*ssy when.....

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The amount of time and effort and money it takes to get with a girl that you could go raw in is like 10x that of paying a bytch and using a condom

I really don't see why nikkas think paying for sex is such a taboo and boorish thing, the profession has survived since currency became a thing and before it for a reason

But time is money too so you will always pay for p*ssy no matter what, but at least with trading cash for it you don't have to put your heart into it either

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The amount of time and effort and money it takes to get with a girl that you could go raw in is like 10x that of paying a bytch and using a condom

I really don't see why nikkas think paying for sex is such a taboo and boorish thing, the profession has survived since currency became a thing and before it for a reason

But time is money too so you will always pay for p*ssy no matter what, but at least with trading cash for it you don't have to put your heart into it either

It's a false sense of self....and nikkas is broke and jealous out here.

I just saw a thread of nikkas hating on nikkas smashing whores on a boat.

Looking forward to my next Latin country vacation to trick off

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I had this bad Mexican bytch I was fukking raw for like all last summer up until like 4 months ago she came with some "we gotta wear condoms now" killed the whole vibe dont even fukk with her no more she was convenient tho miss her :snoop:
Did she say why?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

So many words for a man with an acronym of four letters.

Maybe you have Tiger Blood too.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
It's a false sense of self....and nikkas is broke and jealous out here.

I just saw a thread of nikkas hating on nikkas smashing whores on a boat.

Looking forward to my next Latin country vacation to trick off
Is this tha part where tha coli plays armchair freud and creates hypothetical scenarios and strawmen to justify why they trick and why anyone who doesn't is a lame? :goodshyt:

Unless you're Jeff Bezos status and money is nothing to you while time and security is everything (none of us are in tht position so don't cap) paying for something you can get for free is goofy as hell. Traveling to other countries for tha sole purpose of paying for something you can get for free is even goofier. Bragging about tricking while levying female based ad hominem attacks on people who don't believe in tricking is tha goofiest shyt ever.

Do what you want to do but don't think for a second that tricking 'puts you ahead of tha game' or that tricks 'play chess while non tricks play checkers'. At tha end of tha day you're blowing off bands for a string of empty 5 second feelings. Nothing more nothing less.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Is this tha part where tha coli plays armchair freud and creates hypothetical scenarios and strawmen to justify why they trick and why anyone who doesn't is a lame? :goodshyt:

Unless you're Jeff Bezos status and money is nothing to you while time and security is everything (none of us are in tht position so don't cap) paying for something you can get for free is goofy as hell. Traveling to other countries for tha sole purpose of paying for something you can get for free is even goofier. Bragging about tricking while levying female based ad hominem attacks on people who don't believe in tricking is tha goofiest shyt ever.

Do what you want to do but don't think for a second that tricking 'puts you ahead of tha game' or that tricks 'play chess while non tricks play checkers'. At tha end of tha day you're blowing off bands for a string of empty 5 second feelings. Nothing more nothing less.

Keep taking bytches on dates you have no real interest in.....and you prolly ain't gettin p*ssy half the time:mjlol:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
If man wasn't so badly programmed,woman should be the one paying you

You are born within the superior gender and you have to pay to get sex lol

Not to mention the energy factor (that most people ignore) having sex with a whore (especially without condom) makes you share energy with all the old geezers and lames that she fukked all her life

Iam sorry you got to really have low self esteem to go that route...